Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Literally A Person posted:

Awwwwwwww yeah!!!

Look at my face!! LOOK AT IT!!

lol dude your face is way funnier than any of your posts. in future you should just post a photos of yourself instead of words. it would be an awesome gimmick. best is that when you reply to a post you could just post a photo of your head having an appropriate reaction to the quoted post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I...uh....I'll take that under advisement....

:sweatdrop:

don't take it that way. your face is really really funny. I just scrolled up and started laughing again. that a hard standard for any posts to match

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Don't go through too much trouble just on account of little ol me.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

FogHelmut posted:

Bought some cheap glasses to make my wife embarrassed to be seen with me

literally a person forgot to sign out of their alt

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

kntfkr posted:

chubby buddies

does the kid have a dorner shirt too?