Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Was too lazy to do my hair or makeup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I significantly underestimated this forum's beard game. I feel like I'm a vulnerable swooning maiden held captive by a band of Norse sailors.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Gay Satan and cool piercings, pretty kickass. Are those technically gauges? I never got to get my ears pierced and I really should some day.

I also found one of me at age 12. I think I do still smile like that kinda.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Literally A Person posted:

In apology for the bad joke have a bad cat selfie:

You've got a very cute void of darkness

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'd like to think on that tape they also have little afro wigs to put over their boobs like a coconut bikini. Only with hair.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Rockman Reserve posted:

apparently I took this at 3 am Thursday but it’s one of the better pics in my phone from this week so gently caress it

Yoo who else in curly gang?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

maybealabia posted:

What the hell

1. Wake up
2. poo poo
3. have breakfast
4. get out of bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

been looking at a lot of old photos to save them, and dear high school me, you rocked the look you were going for, but you didn't look nearly as cool as you thought

I instinctively barked at my screen: "Pull your pants up young man!"

I really am becoming my mother.