Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

mfw I'm Caillou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

I like the way this came out after a haircut, so this is the first image I have posted of myself on social media in a very long time. Pls don't doxx

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

Sid Vicious posted:

i got mushroom horns at the medieval faire

How are you not arrested whenever you go out for being an anthropomorphic sheet of LSD?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

My kids like to put their feet on me for some reason.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

The Walrus posted:

All Fear The Foot Couch

Foot Couch: The Couch That Feets People

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

The Bloop posted:

You look fine to me

You actually remind me a bit of a pro wrestler but I can't remember which one. Probably the hair

I think you're thinking of a young Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Not a bad guy to look like. You're above average OP, and about a 9.5 on the goon scale.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

poo poo, showered, shaved, and stoned.