Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Myspace Profile but if Cyberpunk

Elentor fucked around with this message at 01:40 on May 24, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Walrus posted:

got a young mans haircut while i still have the hairline to support

You look like a TV actor, like if you told me this is some scene from a new Breaking Bad spinoff I'd believe it.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I had the opportunity to act for a teenage drama/soap opera when I was 19 or but I skipped it because I didn't want to accidentally become Brazil famous.

Every now and then I see this lady because she lives in Rio and she just walks looking down hoping no one recognizes her.

My first job was in a theatre school as the sound editor/technician, and the owner of the place (not the above lady just to make clear) really wanted me to star in something - that something ranged from the most popular teenage soap opera in Brazil, Malhação, to her own personal projects of writing a Brazilian Tokusatsu. She was a famous actress/director and an extremely eccentric person, but even for her standards her love of Tokusatsus confused the poo poo out of me.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

doctor_god posted:

Three consecutive pandemic birthdays!

When I left, I was the apprentice, and you were the master. Now... you are the grandmaster.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Charles Bukowski posted:

I'm in a hotel at night, what should I do?

idk what you should do but nice grooming, good skin care (or lack thereof), and I like your vest and tie combo. You nailed a somewhat basic look extremely well, I wish more people went for it.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spinz posted:

This is my lover Natasha.
We tool around Paris on purple Vespas and fleece tourists at baccarat for fun

Eat your heart out discord wanting goon

I'll be honest I have no idea what you're talking about

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm gonna review the past five people, going back in order of posting.

Charles Bukowski: I enjoy your look and grooming in general. You look very friendly. You look very good, to be honest, and normally I'm on the team "shave your whole head" but I think you managed to be so well groomed you pull off your look exceptionally well.

Sitting Here: You look very pretty, and very stylish, and I don't think it's physically possible for you to take a bad picture. I'm jealous of your hair, a jealousy that is only mitigated by how awesome my own hair is, but that is still nevertheless existent - it feels like you can just, you know, *exist* and your hair looks awesome. You have a very strong presence.

Valko: I enjoy your hair and also I think you nail your look very well. Sometimes I can't tell if you're scowling or not but it goes with your general gist. Those outdoor pics are great.

Hackers film 1995: You look like Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi. That might be succinct but it's the highest compliment in this list, probably.

Spinz: You once PM'd me about how to age gracefully, a long time ago. To be honest, I still hold it to heart, because I think you look great. You still look great, better than you probably give yourself credit for.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Literally A Person posted:

Please star in my wine commercial.

For the selfie mines:

I see your son is cosplaying Squall

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got a new haircut

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sitting Here posted:

happy birthday! can't think of anywhere better to celebrate than an empty hotel lobby

i polished the dog turd for a bullshit work event

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Disgustingly pretty smdh. Pissing me off, bout to beat the poo poo out of my drywall

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

syntaxfunction posted:

It's cold and I have "a look" today.

Looking like a detective right there

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Charles Bukowski posted:

Scrolling through pictures, check out this sweet beard I can grow.

I think it's a great look. I'm sorry that others shat on it, although I feel like it was mostly in jest. I don't agree with it because sometimes those 2-3 messages are the only replies you get and if they're jokes or well-meant jabs, well... it doesn't really feel good.

You look very handsome, your camera's compression is just not doing either you or your beard justice.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
--

Elentor fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Sep 17, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can I post some pictures of me in a hospital, part 50

I only ask because this must really be like the 10th photoshoot of me in a hospital by now.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
--

Elentor fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Sep 17, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gf and I are moving!!!! We're moving together gently caress gently caress gently caress

Us taking a look at the place. This is so exciting minus the bureaucracy involved.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gf took a pic of us in the security camera of some store

I thought it was great content to synthwavify.

https://i.imgur.com/s2zePzD.mp4

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Miss Broccoli posted:

i kinda want to buy the hat.

You're weak for not having bought that.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sitting Here posted:

went kind of over the top with eye makeup at work for the first time in a while

I love the top so much.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not my picture but remember uh, me at the hospital

My gf took this pic to brag over my ex-bf for taking care of me and posted this story:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681929981156524063/996925048273240084/Stories_Instagram_6.mp4

I told her the pic was really good and that she should just post the standalone picture on Instagram:

As a result she's now getting some ludicrously good job offers for it, holy poo poo.
I mean, holy poo poo. Getting back to a model career from hospital photos is a very powerful move.

I don't have anything new since "recovering from surgery" isn't a great look so here's me in a nightclub

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Uhmmm burgers
Offscreen burgers but burgers.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I ate a burger at a place called "B is for Burger"

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thanks! I think it says Melhor Restaurante do Mundo!

The Walrus posted:

Elentor her gf have a legit claim for like top 50 coolest couples in the country. There should be certifications.

I'm the first time she's out in the open with a same sex partner and she used to be terrified of the repercussions but instead we just get comments on how stylish we are and she loves it lol. We get far more comments as a couple than each individually.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Obsidianheart posted:

Is that a long sleeved shirt but only on the left side?

Yeah, it's open on the side of the tattoo. I was very luck to find that one in a fast fashion store (and bought it in black and white versions) because I haven't seen one as good since then.

Bargearse posted:

I haven't met many women who can pull off the suit and tie look but she's doing it flawlessly.

That suit is/was mine but we are pretty much the same size and I was like eh why not you go and try it. I thought the satin shirt might have been too large for her because it was too large for me but she nailed the set better than I did.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jul 30, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i'll pay a tax

a lot of veggies came in today. going to make some salsa, red sauce, canned tomatoes, pickled green beans, pickled pappers, and stuffed veggies tomorrow.

That's a lovely home deco, I really dig the colors and how everything is matching.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chernobyl Princess posted:

Went for a bike ride with my son, but I only have a ski helmet so I took it off at every opportunity.

You two look adorable. I'm not sure I had seen it before but that tattoo looks gorgeous.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Beautiful place :3:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
--

Elentor fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Sep 7, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think Instagram would make more sense but idk what people use nowadays

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Repeat but sure why not

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I haven't taken a good selfie in weeks due to work so I'm reposting this because I loved this pic

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

35. I had kids late.

Please don't make me feel worse

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

or as they said in my chart "Geriatric Pregnancy."

I know, the issue is that you had kids "late", I'm yet to have.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

syntaxfunction posted:

You look great, but I am having a lot of difficulty parsing the background. Are you at a flower shop with a background, or in the Vortex of Flowers or ???

It's a Van Gogh expo. There was this room full of sunflowers, and the sunflowers at the back were backlit by leds, it looked gorgeous.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

good

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

YeahTubaMike posted:

Oh, is there a "pets sitting on us" theme going?

This is great

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Bloop posted:

Went to a cool place today

e: removed

So much power, in but one person...

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Sep 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor