Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Charles Bukowski posted:

In 20 minutes I will be 35. Wow.

Happy birthday! :toot: I still have 12 days of 34ness left. My phone's camera still likes to blur all my skin off like I'm 74 though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

precision posted:

don't worry, i'm so old i'm dead

this is probably the worst picture of me, ever, but i feel honor bound to balance out the extremely good pics i posted before

edit: sorry, I thought you were just blurry, I didn't realize you were sick :pwn:

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jun 5, 2022

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

kntfkr posted:

gonna do it

What's with the shirt? :black101:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Me & Mickey, the friendliest, most active 14-year old dog I've ever met! :3:

Aesop Poprock posted:

Jesus Christ why do I feel like if I wronged you in any way you would not only somehow gain ownership of my house but also kill anyone I know and love

I feel like he'd chuckle politely, graciously accept my apology, then warn me that I only had one chance left.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Aesop Poprock posted:

True

And also aww. You're both adorable

Thank you :D

Aesop Poprock posted:

Wait what bar is this that dogs are allowed in lmao

This is Brooklyn we're talking about, hipsters & their dogs can go anywhere they want :smug:

Seriously though, this is Duff's, a metal-themed quasi-dive bar in Brooklyn where people generally go to party after shows. Voivod played that night, and it was my birthday ( :toot: ), so going to Duff's was a no-brainer. I've been going there since 2010 -- I graduated college in 2009, moved back to NYC in 2010, and went to the first bar I saw on MetalTravelGuide.com, may it rest in peace.

edit:

Chernobyl Princess posted:

A really good bar

The real answer

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Chernobyl Princess posted:

Yup. It works super well and is way easier to clean than the hospital snot suckers, but god drat if it isn't the goofiest thing. Babies are disgusting.

I love this comic so much :v:

FogHelmut posted:

Never been to Vancouver unfortunately.

I'm actually quite harmless.

mactheknife posted:

hanging out with my brother in law curtis this weekend

whatever, it's my leg, it counts

So cute :kimchi:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

neato burrito posted:

I think you're thinking of a young Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Not a bad guy to look like. You're above average OP, and about a 9.5 on the goon scale.

I was thinking Rob van Dam

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Oh, is there a "pets sitting on us" theme going?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Mechanical Pencil posted:

Seen some stuff

:catstare: incarnate

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
We're doing pet selfies? I just looked at my post history in this thread, and I've actually never posted a NON-pet selfie.

Post hair wash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Windows 98 posted:

This is one of the only pictures of myself I actually like. I just looked at it again and saw all the little hairs all over me from the haircut I had gotten -_-

god drat it.

I wouldn't have noticed those hairs if you hadn't pointed them out :v: