Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
why do you all look so normal. where are the ones puking on themselves or married to anime pillows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

it's been a while. post face

I will have to politely decline. The internet doesn’t need more me on it.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

This is one of the only pictures of myself I actually like. I just looked at it again and saw all the little hairs all over me from the haircut I had gotten -_-

god drat it.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

looking good win but that is an unfortunately placed wall that is the exact color of your skin just behind you in that photo

well now I see it and I must say God Damnit again :(

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I still cant get over how normal yall look. wheres the guys with swords and anime pillows in the background. where are the people with desks that look like disaster zones.