Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
America loving sucks and it sucks to live here. gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

smoobles posted:

apologies if someone already suggested this but what if we simply abolished the 2nd amendment

Sure let’s just abolish the 1st too

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Chinatown posted:

regular reminder that TFR should be permanently deleted

Take it a step further. Ban all the posters there.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
gently caress the founding fathers. gently caress the constitution. gently caress America. gently caress Texas.

My oldest is approaching school age and I'm gonna pursue every possible avenue to getting the gently caress out of this dipshitocracy before first grade.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Chinatown posted:

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
million dollar idea: don't ban guns, but make it illegal to get shot. then everyone will be extra careful

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Jay_Zombie posted:

JFC. What kind of monster does someone have to be to do this?

He was only 18 and his brain isn't fully developed. How could he know what he was doing was wrong? I think monster is a bit harsh. Legally an adult, but just a child on the inside. If the pigs hadn't shot him, he could have been reformed and become an astronaut or brain surgeon.

Lol, I was getting nostalgic for newsfeed-era GBS armchair psychology posts and decided to scratch my own itch.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Looks more like a young Michael Jackson if we somehow de-aged him after all the freaky surgery he got.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Curious to see what hosed up ideology he decided to throw away those perfect cheekbones for.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
not a fan of dead kids

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Yaldabaoth posted:

Looks more like a young Michael Jackson if we somehow de-aged him after all the freaky surgery he got.

looks like he was going for a sequel to We Need to Talk About Kevin

STABASS posted:

not a fan of dead kids

this might be controversial, but you know what? i'm not either

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

STABASS posted:

not a fan of dead kids

Bold stance by STABASS

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I. M. Gei posted:

This is the Uvalde Consolidated ISD homepage right now

holy gently caress
gently caress

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

was this one streamed on twitch too?

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Wtf this sucks

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

STABASS posted:

not a fan of dead kids

Wow look at this freedom hater.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

drat 600 families wondering their kids are ok and the district is going to make them wait 4-6 hours before calling them up to play the worlds worst roulette

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

STABASS posted:

million dollar idea: don't ban guns, but make it illegal to get shot. then everyone will be extra careful

:hmmyes:

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I don't know Tx but I am pretty close here and AZ is another neighbor and it sucks. A neighbor across from me has the "Brandon etc" flag and the other, something on his truck :o: Everyone pls stay safe and hope u don't get the national sickness (shooting) and I didn't read this thread ✌️

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
They gun for abortion harder than they do mass murder of children

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I say, show the bodies.

Let everyone see the horrible gore, open eyes, and pools of blood.

This time don’t sterilize, euphemize, and hide it. Let people see the violence unfiltered and see if some minds start to change. Let people confront the results of their opinions.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I say, show the bodies.

This time don’t sterilize, euphemize, and hide it. Let people see the violence unfiltered and see if some minds start to change. Let people confront the results of their opinions.

all this would do is give alex jones a boner though

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
The gun control debate ended with Sandy Hook. Nothing happened then and nothing will happen now.

God drat America.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Brrrmph posted:

The gun control debate ended with Sandy Hook. Nothing happened then and nothing will happen now.

God drat America.

yeah

*cracks beer*

Huttan
May 15, 2013

Dewgy posted:

all this would do is give alex jones a boner though

Isn't he already ranting about "crisis actors" and "false flag"? Didn't the million dollar default judgement over discovery in the Sandy Hook lawsuits get through his thick head?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Brrrmph posted:

God drat America.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chinatown posted:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's a good thing Texas has all those guns to prevent these violent assaults that happen there where all the loving guns are you idiots

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Huttan posted:

Isn't he already ranting about "crisis actors" and "false flag"? Didn't the million dollar default judgement over discovery in the Sandy Hook lawsuits get through his thick head?

he just had himself a big bowl of chili and forgot all about it

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

Acelerion posted:

drat 600 families wondering their kids are ok and the district is going to make them wait 4-6 hours before calling them up to play the worlds worst roulette

American freedom meet American bureaucracy

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Dewgy posted:

he just had himself a big bowl of chili and forgot all about it

Ain't a bowl of chili big enough to forget our never ending national nightmare but dag nabbit I'M GONNE TRY

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*gesturing around at everything*

piss. poo poo.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
pathetic that i knew this was the thread from the title. We suck. How many republicans came out and said thoughts and prayers?

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Chinatown posted:

*gesturing around at everything*

piss. poo poo.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I say, show the bodies.

I agree. Lets see dead kids and then have people explain why nothing can be done.

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

Brrrmph posted:

God drat America.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Land of the free means you're free to go in public in constant fear of being shot

Sometimes at home by police

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Jst0rm posted:

I agree. Lets see dead kids and then have people explain why nothing can be done.

this will definitely work, yes

lol

also lmao

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Brrrmph posted:

God drat America.

Remember when that guy in Las Vegas shot literally hundreds of people with an automatic weapon and it was out of the news in like 2 days. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
One of these very cool days, we will have aass shooter who is like trans or something. And then it will be on, lol