Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tired gay and dead
Apr 4, 2022

by Hand Knit

Wilkins Micawber posted:

One of these very cool days, we will have aass shooter who is like trans or something. And then it will be on, lol

They would just outlaw transgender people, they wouldn't do poo poo about gun control lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

break america down and sell it for scrap, we tried but it doesnt work

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
https://twitter.com/rob_sheridan/status/1432488050748116998?s=20&t=2i-Xfw5PcoViBIqKjTKf5A

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Jst0rm posted:

pathetic that i knew this was the thread from the title. We suck. How many republicans came out and said thoughts and prayers?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Acelerion posted:

drat 600 families wondering their kids are ok and the district is going to make them wait 4-6 hours before calling them up to play the worlds worst roulette

its 2022 kids have cell phones now

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Brrrmph posted:

The gun control debate ended with Sandy Hook. Nothing happened then and nothing will happen now.

God drat America.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I say, show the bodies.

Let everyone see the horrible gore, open eyes, and pools of blood.

This time don’t sterilize, euphemize, and hide it. Let people see the violence unfiltered and see if some minds start to change. Let people confront the results of their opinions.

All news should be doing this all the time, the news should give people PTSD. I don’t think it would benefit anybody, but it would upset people and make them less happy, which is a worthwhile endeavor on its own.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i wish hell was real so school shooters could go there

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

Doctor Dogballs posted:

i wish hell was real so school shooters could go there

republicans too

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

At this point, I wouldn’t be shocked if the suspect fired zero shots in the school.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

my country sucks too but gently caress sake america, sort yourself out

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

a big problem with america is its full of americans

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Flowers for QAnon posted:

At this point, I wouldn’t be shocked if the suspect fired zero shots in the school.

uh what

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

There were whispers of the cops being after him and he ran into the school.

The insinuation being the cops firing like well, cops, and being the cause of the gunshot wounds.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Guze posted:

break america down and sell it for scrap, we tried but it doesnt work

pretty sure this has been going on for some time now.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

pro starcraft loser posted:

The insinuation being the cops firing like well, cops, and being the cause of the gunshot wounds.

Lmao if the police killed a school I think I'd just commit myself to an institution

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Guze posted:

a big problem with america is its full of americans

Who are being goaded on by russians to burn the country down so there's one less threat to the fatherland.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

i'm whispering of this being bullshit

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

I know the GOP will kill any and all gun laws. But why not put another bill up for mental health?

I know the GOP needs our tax dollars going to the rich, but that seems like something a few might actually vote for for once.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Doctor Dogballs posted:

republicans too

it doesn't and that's why they're trying to create it here. unfortunately we all get to enjoy it with them

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I say, show the bodies.

Let everyone see the horrible gore, open eyes, and pools of blood.

This time don’t sterilize, euphemize, and hide it. Let people see the violence unfiltered and see if some minds start to change. Let people confront the results of their opinions.

Allegedly the photos of the :nms:drowned Syrian 3-year-old child:nms: forced Trump to take action and launch missiles at that Syrian airbase.

Edit: gently caress, I take that back. That shouldn't be the currency needed to force change in the name of public safety and protecting children. Knowing us, we'd probably just see it so often we'd become desensitized, which is an even more depressing prospect.

tired gay and dead
Apr 4, 2022

by Hand Knit
I would be extremely unsurprised if the cops killed 14 children while chasing a guy honestly, I can't see any reason they wouldn't.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Doctor Dogballs posted:

i'm whispering of this being bullshit

Probably, this is what I was referring to.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

I'm praying for rain. I'm praying for tidal waves.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Can't stop thinking about making some Wayne LaPiere "I did that!" stickers but I feel like slapping them on anywhere relevant would be in bad taste

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I actually “ran” back here because I realized my post was vague.

This was my line of thought

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://mobile.twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1529190433091461123?cxt=HHwWhoC95Zmm47gqAAAA

Ted Cruz is on it

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Flowers for QAnon posted:

This was my line of thought

I was in the other thread but the idea of someone outright posting on these forums that its staged was really funny.

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

Yea, I bet the cops killed 14 kids and a teacher in their pursuit to murder a teenager.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Doctor Dogballs posted:

its 2022 kids have cell phones now

nah, 2-4 graders generally don't because they're still really little kids

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
i bet the cops chased him into the school then didnt follow him in.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
set up a perimeter and call the swat team from dallas.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

The Voice of Labor posted:

nah, 2-4 graders generally don't because they're still really little kids

You see to Republicans they're the most useless group of humans. Out of the womb and undeserving of protection, but also too young to effectively contribute to their corporate overlords. Hence nothing happening here.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

On the plane to Cancun?

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

https://twitter.com/RepTonyGonzales/status/1529196464282517504?t=SSUBpm0F28wBNeK-yFCcrg&s=19

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Chinatown posted:

death to america :haibrow:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I refuse to believe anybody actually believes in god or any of that nonsense. They just invoke his name as a thought stopping ritual.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

someday we will perfect the womb-to-heaven pipeline. till then we'll just have to make do

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Did the shooting occur before or after the pledge of allegiance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I refuse to believe anybody actually believes in god or any of that nonsense. They just invoke his name as a thought stopping ritual.

history.txt