Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

General Dog posted:

He was wise in taking about 15-20% off the Shoresy voice for the spin-off.

Yeah any time you can see his face he's a lot more subdued with it. I think when he's in a stall its pretty close to the same as it was in Letterkenny though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

McKilligan posted:

Chyah-so, I'm enjoying the absolute hell out of this show. It's all the things I liked about Letterkenny (which is starting to stretch pretty thin) but condensed and refined. I think my favorite bit is how completely genteel and saccharine Shoresy is with that press lady he's trying to court, compared to pretty much any other interaction he has with just about everyone else.

Also the 'C' scene was simultaneously touching and hilarious.

Only thing is in not sure what the hell happened in the last episode: So they're getting their poo poo pushed in, 5:2 on the scoreboard, they've admitted they're not gonna win, they have a nice moment with the fans, but after all of that it's still... Just the end of the third quarter?

Then they're out running in the streets with the fans, talking about the next game, so they're not gonna fold like they said they would? Or is there still another quarter to go and a comeback isn't impossible?

I had to google it but Hockey has 3 periods. I was wondering that too. But I think they realized that this loss is going to set up for them to "never lose again" because the Sioux team is going to be afraid of them from now on. So I'd guess they will still fold to keep their word but then reopen as a new team? Or they might not fold. Not really sure.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

gently caress yes can't wait. Season 1 was so good.