Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Settle down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

happyhippy posted:

Woah, I just noticed Shoresy has a different Bulldog logo on his shirt than everyone else.

Not for sure but according to TikTok there's an actual jersey company(Verbolo or something spelled like that) making the jerseys this season so it might be a new sponsor tie-in, maybe not

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Really loved the ending montage of settings

Also degens beat dogs for fun and brag about it, gently caress degens, every episode should have degens getting their poo poo kicked in

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I bought the whole first season but I only watched the first episode a few years ago, I'm definitely interested to see McMurray as a regular human being though

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

General Dog posted:

In 19-2 he really is a piece of poo poo

oh hell yes I need to make some time for it then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I want a Goodleaf sweater so bad but the orange/camo colorway from the Michigan team is sick af not gonna lie