Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
often in my life, i've had experiences where i encountered something and it like, drove me crazy that i could never sit the person responsible down and say "no but really, for the really real, what's the deal with this thing you did" or whatever

like, you might see someone online, and you might like, think, "are they doing a bit?" which is normal, a sense of wonder is haltthy. howmever, sometimes you, if you're like me anyway, someimites you ar like "no but it's driving me crazy that i can't just ask you and have you answer me"

the golden rule and all that

so

ask me anything. for one day only i will drop all the bits. go hog wild chief. my DMs are open

and besides that: what are some post mysteries of the past that you were never able to solve and that drive you crazy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
hey, has there always been a "search this thread" bar? that's fuckin wild. i never seen that before

anyway, extending this for the weekend, because thats the kind ofbroi am. keep the P-Heads in your porays

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
forgot to mention, all questions will be answered in one megapost so this thread doesn't become eve more stupid than it already is (impossible, since i'm the OP)

so i'll get started on that as soon as i have some good questions