Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
Oh, it's some Snakes on a Plane poo poo.

you sweet summer zoomers have your fun :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Gatto Grigio posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS MORBIUS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MORBS ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, MORBIUS. I DO EVERY MORB AND I DO EVERY MORB HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN A DOCTOR WHO OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY MORB’D THE WORLDS MOST GOTHIC VAMPIRE. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORBING

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

morbius is my favorite dc comics character

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Mighty Morbin Michael Morbius: The Movie

It's Morbin time!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Computer, design a dress that can be made with the excess canvas from a Dickies factory.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

When does Blade join the party? Kinda wanna see Wesley Snipes slice and dice Jared Leto...

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

some muthafuckas just gotta Morb uphill…

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

My So Called (Eternal) Life

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
i am morbin so hard right now

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Gatto Grigio posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS MORBIUS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MORBS ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, MORBIUS. I DO EVERY MORB AND I DO EVERY MORB HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN A DOCTOR WHO OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY MORB’D THE WORLDS MOST GOTHIC VAMPIRE. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORBing

AND THEN I MORB

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Lord Frankenstyle posted:

Oops, looks like somebody else accidentally booked a room at the Four Seasons

...Landscaping.

Bogus Adventure posted:

Computer, design a dress that can be made with the excess canvas from a Dickies factory.

lol. Kudos, to both, take my upMORB

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

But replace “damaged” with “moribund”

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

FAVORITE MOVIE: MORBIUS
FAVORITE SUPERHERO: MORBIUS
FAVORITE DRACULA: MORBIUS

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Brother Tadger posted:

But replace “damaged” with “moribund”

Morbius

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

MORBIN OUT

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Morb

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⣿⣿⣿⣎⣿⣹⢋⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⠁⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠂⠈⠛⣿⣿⠿⠿⠋⠉⠁⠄⠙⠛⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⣦⣤⣤⣴⣶⡤⠤⣶⣾⣿⣤⣄⡀⣨⣛⡁⠠⣾⡀⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⠄⢀⢼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣋⣁⣸⣿⠃⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠍⣿⣿⠟⠁⠐⠄⠃⢸⣿⢋⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡾⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⣴⣷⠿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⡿⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡆⡄⣬⣣⢿⣾⣶⠄⣿⣿⡿⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⠋⠁⡟⣻⠻⣿⠇⠄⣿⠻⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡝⢀⡿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠱⢠⣀⡀⣤⡾⢁⣿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

If you take the elevator to the 3rd floor of the Geisel Library at UCSD, you can press the 4th floor button twice. This stops the elevator, giving you a chance to whisper a secret password. Those who lustily hiss "Leto" will see the door open to a secret hallway. The hallway, painted in black, ends at a blood-red door. Opening the door will reveal a shrine to our greatest hero: Michael Morbius.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I remember a plot where vampires wanted Morbius' vampire making machine to make more vampires. Bruh, just keep biting people! It's been working perfectly fine so far and I'm sure the natural home grown vamps are superior to some store-bought vampire poo poo like Morbius.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Woke up. Morbed.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Haven’t seen the movie yet?

Sally Sprodgkin
May 23, 2007
OP is clearly in crisis my fellow goons. Please be respectful, vote 1 and move on. Mods will be in here to clean up thiOH poo poo IM BEING BITTEN BY A loving VAMPIRE ON MY NECK HELP

now hes telling me he's actually 50 years old but he looks like hes in his mid 20s, story checks out

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Was the bats supernatural? Why did he get superpowers like flight and fog, did the test mouse also get powers? I dont remember much else

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

No wait i remember the limp to no limp scene that felt like 15 minutes

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

"his caaane is still here hmmm mmmm yes its still there my vamp eyes got cane vision so i can see its still there, didnt he need that hmmmm yes is he gonna come back for it? Hello? You left your cane!

Hmm

Heyy hold up!?!"

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

Pretty good movie tho

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
In da cartoon is steals a vial of Spiderman blood and is doing an experiment on it with a magic science beam. A bat flies in through a window in the dangerous science lab, samples some of the spiderblood and gets shined by the science beam, then bites Morbs in the hand because gently caress you. Then he gets spider powers only it's bat powers because

He got the hand things because they couldn't show a dude biting people in the neck and drinking their blood in a cartoon. They did show the water people evaporating and dying in agony several times though so -shrug-

Oh and he craved "plasma" and not blood because they couldn't say that he craved blood and wanted to drink it. All the guns were laser guns because guns are bad.

e: this is all from memory from a 90s cartoon. I can't remember what I had for dinner tonight.

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 10:34 on May 27, 2022

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I cried when he said "Its time for one final Morb" before the Dr. Who danceoff in the bat cave

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Does ol' Bathead have the hand suckers in the movie? It's the only interesting thing about him.

Do you guys think he has suckers on his dick as well?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Morbius is 17th on Rotten Tomatoes' Worst SuperHero Movies Of All Time list.
https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/guide/worst-superhero-movies/

Coincidentally, it has a 17% critics' approval rating there (i.e., rotten as gently caress).

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

good morbing

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

Gooood morbiuuus Marvel universeeh

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They see me morbin'
They hatin'...

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

please do not morb in public

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Lol

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Lol part 2

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Do your morbs hang low, do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow?
Can you throw them over your shoulder like a doctor vampire soldier?
Do your morbs hang low?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Archer666 posted:

I cried when he said "Its time for one final Morb" before the Dr. Who danceoff in the bat cave