Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I loving love Jersey Mikes man.
Give me a nice number 4# and I'm good to go for the day what you guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

They make some pretty good sandwiches, op. A bit pricey but so is most food these days.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I usually stick with a Philly variety and don't think I've ever had one of their chicken subs are those any good?

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

gently caress yeah Italian or tuna with mustard pickles and pepperoncinis, I like sour sandwiches

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

I used to like Jersey Mike's but their Covid menu is 50% Cheese Steaks and 50% cold cuts with nothing in between. Where the gently caress are my Pastrami or Meatball subs?

Wait, I just got a BOGO in my App, time to chow down.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Three words: Cherry Tomato Relish

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

thanks to this thread i am eating a jersey mike's cheesesteak.

it's pretty decent.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
we had a jersey mikes that was too far from us to be worth it

then one opened right around the corner!

then it closed due to covid issues

now it's open again!

anyway jersey mikes is alright, but i kinda prefer their cold subs because we have a banger local place nearby that does great cheesesteaks and mikes suffers in comparison

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

like a decade ago they changed "albacore tuna" to "tuna" and also it's like $19 now

but i'll be damned if it wasn't the best tuna sandwich i've ever had

----------------

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Their cold subs just absolutely drowned in their vinegar stuff are so good.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Yeah, the Mike's Way is a must on the cold subs.

Their philly subs are my favorite, mostly because we don't have any decent philly places anymore so this fills the void alright.

I haven't noticed their prices being any more expensive than any other sub place to be honest.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Numbah thirteen with banana peppers.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Got some Jersey Mikes for lunch yesterday, I almost always just get the #2 but tried the rosemary parm bread for the first time and was pleased

Had a minor panic attack because i'd been craving jersey mikes and intended to grab some on the way back to the office after a 45 minute drive and when I pulled into the shopping center the JM signage was gone and the "open" signs were off but they were, in fact, open.

oh yeah always get that poo poo mikes way, what tf are you even doing at Jersey Mikes if you aint

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i cannot in good conscience get my beloved tuna Mike's Way, but i do have reverance for it

----------------

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
never had it

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I don’t understand why it is randomly numbered or remember what the number is but the. Turkey Provelone mikes way is perfect and way too good to be from some chain shop

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

#13 or #10 for tomorrows lunch? same toppings either way

----------------

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Is jersey mike a cow?

----------------

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

wanted to grab Jersey Mike's today on for lunch but the line was to the door so I went across the lot to Chipotle instead. Ate it in the office like a normal person because I am not morbidly obese and feel the need to hide in my car.

Never had JM's before though, so for next time I go what's good?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Previa_fun posted:

wanted to grab Jersey Mike's today on for lunch but the line was to the door so I went across the lot to Chipotle instead. Ate it in the office like a normal person because I am not morbidly obese and feel the need to hide in my car.

Fartington Butts posted:

Numbah thirteen with banana peppers.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It's like 15 bucks for a foot long and it's like 10 minutes drive so I've never eaten it

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Previa_fun posted:

Use the app skip the line

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Ninurta posted:

I used to like Jersey Mike's but their Covid menu is 50% Cheese Steaks and 50% cold cuts with nothing in between. Where the gently caress are my Pastrami or Meatball subs?

Wait, I just got a BOGO in my App, time to chow down.

The store near me never carried meatball subs at all.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Rick posted:

The store near me never carried meatball subs at all.

Same. I’d give it shot if they did, though.

Until then, meatball subs come only from Publix :getin:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Last time I got meatball there it was cold because no one buys them and they have to spoon them out of a bucket and they have no idea how long to cook them. Subway meatballs are.. better.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Wendigee posted:

It's like 15 bucks for a foot long
Yeah they’re pretty good sandwiches but more expensive than they should be considering other local options.

From way back

Q_res posted:

Three words: Cherry Tomato Relish
1) Yes.
2) it’s cherry pepper relish
3) you can usually find it in grocery stores, for info.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Wendigee posted:

It's like 15 bucks for a foot long
Said footlong is gonna be 1500 to 2000 kcal so that's not bad value for money

I went to a recently opened one for the first time today after catching this thread. Was impressed that all the meat and cheese was cut to order. Got a 12 and it was pretty tasty.

Woman operating the deli slicer was a goddamn machine. She should go in for arm wrestling tournaments.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
they drown their cold subs in vinegar and oil because the cold cuts are garbage

they make a good cheesesteak though

----------------

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)
The one near me has breakfast sandwiches with fresh eggs

:sax: :drum: :guitar:

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I'm kind of stoked, the Papa Murphy's in town shut down and it's getting replaced by a Jersey Mike's. I consider this an upgrade.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Had the club supreme tonight. The guy making it was one of those artist guys who was totally into it and was making everybody's night. I dunno how making sub can be so entertaining but I guess here we are.

poo poo was good.

Narzack
Sep 15, 2008

Chinatown posted:

they drown their cold subs in vinegar and oil because the cold cuts are garbage

they make a good cheesesteak though

Their cheesesteak is delicious. Something about their peppers just makes it wild good.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
a jersey mikes opened in my area in the exact geographic center of all of the best top tier sub shops in the italian part of the city and lasted approximately 2 months before abandoning their lease. i have never tried their hot subs but if i wanted a jersey mikes cold sub i would just go to the grocery store and eat whatever lunch meat they had thrown in the dumpster the day before

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

no gently caress you

----------------

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Listen here you piezone you’re in the wrong neck of the woods, so go back to your “Italian” neighborhood joint and watch somemore of the Sopranos or whatever youse do while shoving whatever rat meat cold cuts can fit down your $50 gold necklace gullets

----------------

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Aug 31, 2022

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I am willing to believe there was a bad location especially if they shut down in two months. The Jersey Mikes next to me is going on like 8 years and they're a ghost town so it can't be that expensive to run, and generally the meat is really good and sliced right in front of me.

But Barnold does have one of my favorite avatars of all time so I trust them implicitly.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
ive never had a bad cut of meat yet

ive had a bad meatball sub thats about it

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Rick posted:

But Barnold does have one of my favorite avatars of all time so I trust them implicitly.

:thanks:

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

We don’t have any real Italians here so we have to settle for franchise italians

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I enjoy New Jersey Michael's