Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
The secret is to become one of those online orders and then walk in 15 minutes later.

Also #5 life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The one near me is pretty dead and a five minute walk away but yeah they will have 10 online orders if I'm ever foolish enough to try to go in there while in a hurry, so I still often preorder.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ordered a sandwich here for the first time in a while, and was surprised to find out I've apparently been sitting on enough rewards points for like three free sandwiches :frogc00l:

Also, lol that it's a more involved process to access my Jersey Mike's account than my bank account. Just how many robots are trying to order your sandwiches, Mike??

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Enough points for a free regular. #10 Mayo, mustard/brown mustard, banana peppers, pickle, tomatoes and lettuce

Lobby was closed cause they had 3 call outs but online orders were ready to go

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I went back there the other day and finally decided to give the Cancro Special a try, I figured a cold sub with sliced round steak and pepperoni is different enough to have a chance at being great. It wasn't my favorite, but it was solid enough. The main issue is that the beef is not salty on its own, so it really needs to be matched with the pepperoni in each bite, but the sandwich artiste didn't overlap them enough. Aside from that, it was pretty good.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Jersey Mike’s is good and it kicks the poo poo out of that church Jimmy John’s overpriced super small sandwiches

The Philly is pretty dece, probably the best we have in my town (womp womp)

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Chipotle Cheesesteak is a loving war for my 75% dead pancreas but by God it's a war I'm gonna win

Edit: Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak if I want a full on disaster

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Captain Hygiene posted:

I went back there the other day and finally decided to give the Cancro Special a try, I figured a cold sub with sliced round steak and pepperoni is different enough to have a chance at being great. It wasn't my favorite, but it was solid enough. The main issue is that the beef is not salty on its own, so it really needs to be matched with the pepperoni in each bite, but the sandwich artiste didn't overlap them enough. Aside from that, it was pretty good.

had the cancro 'cause of this post and i hadn't had it in a long while, really is a pretty solid sandwich but i always have 'em add pickles which helps with that salty/tangy bite

though good god i have no clue how people can complain about other place's prices and sing the praises of jm without at least waving that flag

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Nikumatic posted:

though good god i have no clue how people can complain about other place's prices and sing the praises of jm without at least waving that flag
I generally agree with this point, but in this particular case, the quality actually does justify the price, so there's that, idk :shobon:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
They're all about the same here... JM is $9 for a sub, Subway $8.50, Milios is $8, and my favorite sub of all time ever and ever, the Clubwich from Whichwich is $8.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

JJ's bread is better, there I said it. If they merged restaurants and had Mike's toppings on larger Jimmy John's loaves, we'd all be better off.

Kaiser Schnitzel
Mar 29, 2006

Schnitzel mit uns

Captain Hygiene posted:

JJ's bread is better, there I said it. If they merged restaurants and had Mike's toppings on larger Jimmy John's loaves, we'd all be better off.

yah only good thing about jimmy johns is the speed and the bread but gosh that bread is good.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

Captain Hygiene posted:

most people rejected his message

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Hilariously all the Jimmy Johns I've been to in town are very slow for some reason. I can't go to one anymore because they have the worst drive through ever and I get tired of yelling my order at the guy.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I got a cheesesteak for the first time in a while. I really love those things, especially the big kahuna version with extra cheese and mushrooms, banana peppers instead of jalapeños. I wish they'd do a bigger selection of hot sandwiches, the ones they have are great but they're all just variations on the same thing, so I don't get them too often.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Jimmy John is a mega maga chud and deserves his downfall

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Seems like a requirement of the job that fast food CEO's are even worse than regular ones.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Torquemada posted:

Seems like a requirement of the job that fast food CEO's are even worse than regular ones.

and often sweatier

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Toxic Mental posted:

Jimmy John is a mega maga chud and deserves his downfall

I wonder if Drew Brees still owns a bunch of them

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I feel like making a sub... gotta make some sub sauce first though...

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

13 with everything but onions and jalapeño today, bonus hit enough points for a free regular. Oh and they’re doing a free points thing on the app by picking who gonna win NHL games. 2 points per day ain’t bad

----------------

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Oct 23, 2023

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Also realized I’ve never had a hot sandwich from Mikes, the meatball and goo? And any extras I should get on it besides extra cheese?

----------------

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

The what now? Are you being sneaky about which places have which sandwiches, Mike?? :crossarms:

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Nm swear I saw meatball, musta mixed it in my head for the Philly, but I just smoked. Anyway any recs on a hotwich?

----------------

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I think they've had a meatball sub that's gone on and off the menu. Anyway, the kahuna cheesesteak is the one to go with, it's got all the peppers, onions, and mushrooms on top of the regular sandwich. Substitute banana peppers for jalapeños if you're enlightened enough to accept that they're the superior pepper.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

pickled yes, fresh no

also no need to get a hot sandwich when tuna's on the menu. JM doesn't ask me if i like my lovely tuna toasted unlike subway who are forced to do so and i feel bad because i look at them askance every time

----------------

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
They have meatball subs. I got it once, and they had to heat up the meatballs because no one ever orders them.

They were still cold when they gave me the sub.

Don't go to Jersey Mikes for meatballs, get the philly.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Get the vegetarian with banana peppers and bacon on it

Life is best experienced as a contradiction

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
The only convenient place in 90% of their area for mortadella and capicola and you suggest bacon? You are a bad person.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Yours has mortadella?

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Remulak posted:

The only convenient place in 90% of their area for mortadella and capicola and you suggest bacon? You are a bad person.

It's the only meat I can add to that sandwich on the app!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

My app doesn't even list mortadella on any of the sandwiches. What's going on here, Mike :tinfoil:

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Remulak is full of poo poo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

jersey mike's is my favorite place for jamon iberico charcuterie

----------------

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

love to get the #18, that nduja just hits different at the JM

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
They did a fugu LTO the other week, had numb lips for three days.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:siren:Double points day:siren:, time to get a sando with every one of those Italian meats...except mortadella :negative:

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

whos that broooown posted:

Remulak is full of poo poo
Yes, and I’m also wrong about the mortadella. Which they SHOULD have.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 18 days!)

i miss Quiznos

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

GateOfD posted:

i miss Quiznos

I don't think anyone had such a strong start or fell off harder than Quizno's

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea