Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Paint lambs blood around all of the entrances to the school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

All schools entrances should be rotating doors.

This way an enthusiastic shooter will keep accidentally ending up outside.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Ban people.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Put large DONUT SHOP signs over schools so that cops are always on site roaming the halls, already enraged because of the lack of donuts.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Attack and dethrone God.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Offer the shooter a cold refreshing Pepsi-Cola

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

allow school shooters to unionize so that their needs can be met through collective bargaining.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
A nauseatingly realistic school shooter sim on steam.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
Compartmentalize all schools with magnetically locked doors every yard.

We don't use meters, because Reagan wouldn't like it.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
kids didn't shoot up schools back when we were still excited about pizza day on fridays :/

just saying...

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
stop giving stupid human beings access to semi automatic rifles. Yes, this is a sci-fi dream for dumbshits. I'm just posting 'ere

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

old beast lunatic posted:

stop giving stupid human beings access to semi automatic rifles. Yes, this is a sci-fi dream for dumbshits. I'm just posting 'ere

please try to take this thread seriously

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Put a tyrant in power that has the audacity to ensure that children aren’t murdered at school

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
shoot all the kids preemptively

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Impact kill switches into all of the students for when they go rogue

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
rename SCHOOL to SCHELL to scare away the shooters

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Mandatory abortions for anyone under 65.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

They'll probably eventually decide that the solution is remote controlled gun turrets, connected via IOT which will definitely never be hacked and start a crisis.

Or maybe attack dogs trained on the cheap, just as controlled in a fraction of the price!

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Geld all men at birth and send them to smash rocks in the Temple of Doom from ages 5-65

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Send all children to school in mexico

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
redistribution of the girlfriends to incels

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

ban all gun sales and destroy all existing guns

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Methanar posted:

Send all children to school in mexico

reclassify all schools as mexican exclave territory for demographic purposes

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

invent a virus that everyone has to get vaccines for but secretly put tracking microchips in them and if the chip detects you're gonna do a shooting it induces a heart attack

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
every school has a handhewn stone chamber at the entrance where visitors must answer a goblins 3 riddles correctly in order to come into the school

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Mr. Meagles posted:

invent a virus that everyone has to get vaccines for but secretly put tracking microchips in them and if the chip detects you're gonna do a shooting it induces a heart attack

i thought this was the thread for making up things that dont already exist

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
declare schools as gun-free zones

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLXKFKHhl8o

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Smart guns: they have a little camera and microchip in them where if the target looks like a child the gun will act as if it's jammed until the would-be shooter visually checks the barrel, at which point the gun shoots them. It's true that this will mean the end of the "guns don't kill people" argument but sacrifices must be made.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Mandatory pogo sticks when weilding a firearm. The mirthful hopping reduces accuracy and severely hampers reload speed and buildings can be fitted with comically low hanging signs to increase the amount of pratfalls

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

put all the children in wombs. suddenly people care

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Decoy classrooms full of inflatable children, still taught by actual teachers

In the event of an active shooting, fans turn on under the desk causing the infantoflates to start flailing around

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
A school program that offers kids a chance to be part of the Lamb Program™️, where they get exclusive privileges like a free cookie at the end of each school week and a special table in the cafeteria. In the event of an active shooter they are to present themselves as the first targets the perpetrator spots, wearing special body armour that bursts into confetti to surprise and delight them out of their murder trance

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Replace gun triggers with Rubiks Cubes that scramble on each shot. Alternatively those little sliding tile puzzles that upset you and make you want to break them

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Replace iron sights with a picture of a sad puppy

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Legalise bump stocks again, but instead of the recoil activating the trigger the stocks have a hydraulic ram that violently kicks out into the shoulder

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Invent tiny tanks for the children that they have to drive at all times when they are at school like a school uniform. Teachers can have slightly larger tanks.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Vote.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Gradually increase the only available caliber of bullet to ridiculous size until you need a railway cannon to fire them

The casualty amount might be higher but it looks statistically better if the shooting is over with one round fired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Put everyone into cybernetic pods like in The Matrix. I originally had several very different reasons for wanting to do this, including solving homelessness and gentrification, but it works for shootings too I guess.