Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Give everyone explosive collars like in the movie Wedlock and the state has the codes to make em go off. So if anyone tries to do a mass shooting...

They blow you up! Boom!

How rude!

An explosive collar society is a polite society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
Make mass shootings legal and let the free market solve the problem.

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
Just stop having children

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Mooey Cow posted:

Give everyone explosive collars like in the movie Wedlock and the state has the codes to make em go off. So if anyone tries to do a mass shooting...

They blow you up! Boom!

How rude!

An explosive collar society is a polite society.

But what if that accidentally killed a patriotic gun haver?

I propose detonating the children's collars instead so a potential roger tango tango active bad actor doesn't have anyone left to shoot

Imagine the look on his face!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Put up big billboards that say "remember not to mass shoot today :thumbsup: "

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

make voting republican a death penalty crime

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Everyone has to choose to either be on the blue team or the orange team. You're legally justified to shoot anyone on the opposite team but all other methods of murder are still illegal

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Every day you don't shoot someone you can stamp your Good Citizen Book with a smiley face and at the end of the year you get a free coffee and certificate

Mahatma-Squid
Nov 22, 2004

One of the last true gentlemen left alive . ';,,,,,,,,;'
Change the legal definition of a mass shooting to at least a thousand people, simple. No mass shootings so far in 2022, good job guys!

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Bullets travel slower underwater, so just flood the entire world.

Enrich mothers' milk with Kevlar, granting babies bulletproof skin.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Don't believe it happens.

If someone says to you "12 kids got shot at Disneyland today" just say "No they didn't."

If they say "but it's all over the news." just say "No it's not."

If they say "You're crazy. Look, here's video some tourist shot on their phone on Youtube." just slap the phone out of their hand, scream "Get away from me!" and then run into the woods to hide for a few days.

You are the master of your own mind.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

You mass shoot me? Then I mass shoot you, buddy.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I think they should combine local schools with zoos. And then they should arm the animals. You know what stops a bad guy with an ar-15? An orangutan with a desert eagle

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Ban semi-automatic rifles.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
schools go vr only and everyone gets a turn shooting up the classroom

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Make it illegal to sell automatic rifles unless there's a cat superglued to it. Cats sleep about 20 hours per day and are incredibly grumpy when woken. Firing the rifle causes the cat to wake up and claw the shooter in the face.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

raise the price of ammo so poor people can't afford it

Songbearer posted:

Every day you don't shoot someone you can stamp your Good Citizen Book with a smiley face and at the end of the year you get a free coffee and certificate

heh sucker i still get the free coffee and certificate even if i shoot someone every day

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Only sell guns with a BANG! flag inside the barrel. No more bullets.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Place a ring of skunks around every schoolhouse in America

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
If you buy a gun you have to have a german shepheard or other similiar sized dog stiched to your back and you share a circulatory system and partially share a spine with it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Have we considered making murder against the rules?

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
A mass-vaccination plan so everyone gets autism and becomes too interested in Sonic the Hedgehog, trains, and Sonic the Hedgehog riding trains to do any mass shootings.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Fit classrooms with miniaturization rays and miniature safe rooms where kids and teachers can hide as soon as shooting begins. Serves double duty and miniaturizes the shooter if they're stupid enough to investigate an empty classroom, gonna be hard to lift that military grade rifle when you're an inch tall!

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
Two words:

Comfortable Footwear.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
All gunfights must now be turn based using a hex grid system

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

There should be an approved Party member accompanying every child at every point. Where this is impossible (for example, where there are more children than Party members), there should be an approved Party member accompanying every other child.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

Put this on the entrance to every school and you'll reduce the number of shootings by more than 50% without having to ban guns altogether.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Mobile classrooms that never drop below 35mph

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

- triple police funding, so that they actually stop crime a la minority report instead of being violent gangsters
- a bunch of celebrities sing a Lin Manuel Miranda song, bringing the nation together in harmony
- assemble a perfect, irrefutable arrangement of gun statistics
- ketamine in the water supply

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Just don't have cops anymore because they don't do anything except hurt or kill people

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Local psychics which can detect the intentions of anyone attempting to enter school property and cause their heads to explode as needed, just like Scanners.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Local psychics which can detect the intentions of anyone attempting to enter school property and cause their heads to explode as needed, just like Scanners.

what a stupid loving idea

it should be more like minority report

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I think they should combine local schools with zoos. And then they should arm the animals. You know what stops a bad guy with an ar-15? An orangutan with a desert eagle

Let the apes build their own gun technology. It was shown in a documentary that they can create a rifle that shoots boots that directly home in on the target's rear end, causing them to be comically thrown upwards and out of the building

MiracleFlare fucked around with this message at 15:33 on May 28, 2022

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Harden the doors so they can be locked from the inside

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

what a stupid loving idea

it should be more like minority report

didn't that system result in the cop trying to avoid the other cops and end up killing the dude he was predicted to murder anyway? I guess if you put chips in everyone that on a report generation would result in the perp being unable to move until they could be collected then you'd avoid that problem but still

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Coal mines tend to have a limited number of entryways

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

Harden the doors so they can be locked from the inside

Weld the doors shut from the inside. To exit the room students must saw the door back open. Not only is this system very safe and secure but it also teaches useful skills for the workplace!

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Just have mobile steel cubes available for kids and teachers to get in during the school day with a built-in webcam, TV, and supplies that can take kids from class to class and have mail slot equivalents for lunch and more school supplies when people run out. Anyone who enters the school not in an approved cube gets the alarms to go off and a specialized mobile cube will be released to attempt to corner and trap the offender.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Upload the children's consciousness to "the cloud"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

What happened to the canisters of knockout gas that were supposed to be installed in every school after Columbine? Press a button, seals all the doors and fills the hallways with non-lethal levels of chloroform.