Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI
All teens and young adults will have a School Shooter Likelihood Score determined by their peers and teachers and anyone with a score too high will be punished by Transportation to Australia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Rename existing gun makes and models to something that better telegraphs their actual commonplace usage. Glock 22? More like We've Got a Runner. Remington 870 broke, Bathroom Redecorator woke. ArmaLite-15, just increment the count for every victim every time there's a school shooting.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Turn off the Internet

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Dragonstoned posted:

Just stop letting mentally ill people buy guns jfc

shut da gently caress up nerd!!!!!

Big Beef City posted:

This except all children and schools.
And by 'what's going on' I mean leave them closed forever and don't allow children in any public setting ever again so that they stop taunting me and screaming about how fat and stupid I am

When school is outlawed, only outlaws will go to school

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

A lattice of ablative platelets surgically grafted onto the backs of all students prior to starting K-12, providing timely protection from a spectrum of small arms fire all the way to flak/anti-tank rounds once the defensive fetal position is assumed.

one or two days of each week gym glass is spent mastering the bulletproof phalanx formation.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Hell Gem
Mandatory bulletproof vests as school uniforms :blastu: :shobon:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Save yourself the trouble of someone shooting your child and shoot them yourself so you won't be as surprised by the crippling loss.

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI
Open a Gun Store in every Elementary School to leverage the profitable synergies between shooter/shootee.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Screw these McMansion school closed door policies that only serve for cops to reliably corner shooters into crowded classrooms. What the districts should do is instead prop all their doors wide open. The shooter like roadrunner being chased by wile coyotes will simply be unable to stop until it's already too late and they're out on the other side heading straight for the open door of a police cruiser.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
All gun barrels have a 90 degree bend making them super awkward to fire

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Thinking outside the box, could we provide something to the white men perpetrating these slaughters?

The upcoming Supreme Court decision to chattelize women is a good start, but I can't help but to think there's another 3/5 kind of way that's already accounted for in the original, Holy US Constitution that they've been itching for....

Raithe
Apr 17, 2008

Don't worry: I've got the moon covered...
Make triggers sting a bit.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Triggers are sharp enough to draw blood and covered in deadly venoms. Antivenom is stored in gun ranges only, under lock.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Make all guns shoot in both directions at once.

You can still take out one person, but you've gotta be pretty committed about it.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Kids like manga, right? Draw and write english manga about a school club where students learn school survival skills like evading gunfire, improvising cover with desks, executing counterattacks with desk litter, and how to evaluate and maintain your bullet resistant backpack.

Turn it into an anime that is originally voiced in english but ironically gets a japanese dub.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Just give up and sob patiently until it's your turn to be shot.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

The Alchemist posted:

Change your locale to anywhere but The United States of America. Literally anywhere else.

yes, easy to do

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

locally sourced artisinal thoughts and prayers

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
These feeble christian thoughts and prayers aren't keeping up with the modern day advanced fire arm technology. Perhaps it's time to up the spiritual game and convert into something with more mana.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Have all the local police come to the white house and perform the singing cops!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

sb hermit posted:

locally sourced artisinal thoughts and prayers

Gluten free. Non GMO. Organic.

incredibly not vegan

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
nuke a city every week until the shootings stop

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Homocow posted:

Dallas first, I don't even care if I'm downwind

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
In the event of a shooting everyone in the room goes back-to-back with their own guns like a giant ballistic starfish, then start spinning around firing full auto

Unless the shooter is really good at bullet hell games they'll never be able to avoid the lead wall in time

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
has anyone said kill whitey yet? I think this might fix a lot of other problems too.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
move our entire civilization under the ocean

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

Replace desks with earthquake beds linked to sensors that detect school shootings.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Yahoo/status/1092563367955496960

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Ukuleles are banned

I don't know why but I feel like it would help a lot, and it's something that can be done right now

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Ukuleles are banned

I don't know why but I feel like it would help a lot, and it's something that can be done right now

alternatively, engineer them to render critical hits on impact, but all damage is nonlethal. Make them somehow aerodynamic and easy to throw accurately

people would be much more likely to wield an effective weapon if there's a reasonable belief that no one will die if they make a mistake.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

RDM posted:

Replace desks with earthquake beds linked to sensors that detect school shootings.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Yahoo/status/1092563367955496960

I can see this being useful in florida with its collapsing towers but I would be very surprised if it got any buyers in California

Raithe
Apr 17, 2008

Don't worry: I've got the moon covered...

tetsuo posted:

has anyone said kill whitey yet?

Can we PLEASE have a colour chart or something so I know how long I have to lay by the pool?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

sb hermit posted:

I can see this being useful in florida with its collapsing towers but I would be very surprised if it got any buyers in California

Having a bed that turns into a steel coffin while you fall 50 stories would be a pro-purchase for a Floridian high-rise condo owner

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Colonel Cancer posted:

These feeble christian thoughts and prayers aren't keeping up with the modern day advanced fire arm technology. Perhaps it's time to up the spiritual game and convert into something with more mana.

Inscribe necromantic sigils in every classroom, each shooting provides energy to defend against the next. No sense in letting all that innocent blood go to waste!

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
how can we industrialize prayer production?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Methanar posted:

how can we industrialize prayer production?

it already is, hundreds of times over considering actual production in this trashhole

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Homocow posted:

I've come around to the idea that accelerationism is probably not a good idea, but maybe we could start with small versions. As a treat test.

Nukes obviously have too many problems, so we could just start with conventional bombs on the small towns where the crazies grew up and work up from there.

I'm not sure this would work.

Could be interesting though. For science.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Give me $10,000,000.

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

https://www.axon.com/news/technology/how-non-lethal-armed-drones-can-help-address-school-shootings

quote:

HOW NON-LETHAL ARMED DRONES CAN HELP ADDRESS SCHOOL SHOOTINGS

Two technologies have made rapid advancements in recent years, and both could offer hope. The first: drones. Today, drones are more common than ever. They are delivering packages, monitoring highways, and even taking sports photography. They are fast, accurate, and versatile, and they’ve been used in both civilian and military contexts, on issues of the highest sensitivity, like intelligence gathering or enemy targeting.

The second technology: non-lethal energy weapons. Here, too, we’ve made great strides. Today’s non-lethal energy weapons are precise and effective, far more than the earliest models. Soon, non-lethal energy weapons will perform better than standard pistols, and with each passing year, non-lethal energy weapons will outpace their lethal counterparts.

Who is mining this thread for commercial ideas show yourself coward.

Mahatma-Squid
Nov 22, 2004

One of the last true gentlemen left alive . ';,,,,,,,,;'
Teach children to not react when their classmates are being shot, if the school shooter doesn't get a reaction he'll just get bored and stop. The real problem is the active shooter training we're currently teaching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
We should implement a crypto based token system to use the hallways and have armed students patrol the hallways. If you have the token you can live, if you are found without a token you’re killed on the spot. Also the toilets and bathroom doors won’t work unless you own the token.

This I’ll cut down on shenanigans in the bathroom like vaping, drugs, or forming gangs.