Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hes flying his motorcycle at that big university in the sky now :dings:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

carry on then posted:

sagebrush was corrected by one of his students and melted like the witch in the wizard of oz

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

"and lo fishmech entered the room, a bright light shining around them as they lifted two compasses in the air. 'It is time, sagebrush, to set your heading to hell'"

lmao

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

im glad he finally put that trust fund to use and got out of here.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Cat Face Joe posted:

thanks rotor

edit: ah gently caress. might as well stick around i guess

lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

lol just don’t read the thread that are designed to make you feel bad. it’s not hard!

hmmm can you compile a list of threads where i might come across.... your posts...????? :smugmrgw: :blastu: :flame: :rowdytrout:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

its my favorite emoji. i love that lil guy.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

ultravoices posted:

surely after one billion posts on the something awful forums, someone knows him well enough outside the posting palace to do a welfare check.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

he said he just needed some thread for his elbow patches. he said that a month ago.

he ruined two perfectly good jackets smh