Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
🌭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
We paid a retard 10k to dispense them to southern racists. Doesn't make sense but its our culture.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

i was just down at the shops and saw a sign for hot dogs at one of the food joints. how did i resist the siren song of the hot dog? now, reading this poo poo thread i want the hot dog i didn't get.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I went to Costco today and didn't buy a hotdog. I have failed the thread and myself. :negative:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I went to Costco today and didn't buy a hotdog. I have failed the thread and myself. :negative:

Shameful

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

CaptainSarcastic posted:

oh dear. i'm sorry sir we're going to have to take your costco hotdog enthusiast card now.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I like only high quality hot dog that adhere to special rules I piss my pants if these rules aren't followed every time.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

hot dogs are the most competitive of foods, designed for hardcore professional eaters

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

I like a good potato bread bun with my hotdog sorry if that offends ive just been a potato bread bun fan from way back

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Hotdogs are very sleek, streamlined, and aerodynamic

A champion's food

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

hot dogs are the prog rock of food

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
Wet meat > dry meat

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Publix has BOTH Nathan's and Hebrew National on BOGO this week.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Also some weak Oscar Mayer ones I think.

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
The only good ones are Ball Park Franks. I remember when Michael Jordan did ads for them.

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013
I think it is mostly a retro thing, people are like "lol, let's eat a 'hot dog,' that's so seventies." Pretty sure they had them in the Brady Bunch episode where Greg starts calling his dad "dude," that's where this started from.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

RapturesoftheDeep posted:

I think it is mostly a retro thing, people are like "lol, let's eat a 'hot dog,' that's so seventies." Pretty sure they had them in the Brady Bunch episode where Greg starts calling his dad "dude," that's where this started from.

It started even earlier than that. The Hot Dog Fad began in France in 1929 when René Magritte created the famous La saucisse casquée (The Helmeted Sausage - pictured below) which incised the Baron of Sausage, Duke Von Sausage and lead to the Sausage Wars which nearly wiped France off the map in 1931. Before every last living Sausage was eliminated the French citizen was encouraged to "bite the helmet off", that is to bite the head off of sausages. I have n o idea how it made it to America

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

OP you are nice and soothing pastel but this is turd level posting.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

What's not to get op? You stick them in your butt

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
But this was a delusion.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You put them in your butt to warm them up. Can’t warm up a chicken sandwich in your butt, reckon. :clint:

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

AcidCat posted:

OP you are nice and soothing pastel but this is turd level posting.

If I pull the classic "I was only pretending to be bad at posting" card can I get a free pass just this once?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

we already have Beef Jerky Sticks and they were just fine, we don't need wet versions of the same thing
You can't eat Beef jerky sticks as a meal you nutbag

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

If I pull the classic "I was only pretending to be bad at posting" card can I get a free pass just this once?

Well not now.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

You radiate good vibes, so your pass is in order. Think on your actions and proceed with careful thought in future.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Devils Affricate posted:

Jerky sticks are just cheap, desiccated facsimiles of hot dogs, OP. One should be asking why we have jerky sticks, not the other way around.

Jerky sticks should be asking why we are around???

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Its aot cooler to just actually be bad at posting, take it from a fucjing pro :frogc00l:

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Good! More for me!

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Aesop Poprock posted:

You can't eat Beef jerky sticks as a meal you nutbag

yes you can

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

we already have Beef Jerky Sticks and they were just fine, we don't need wet versions of the same thing
Hot dogs are usually eaten on a bun with condiments but beef jerky sticks are smoked like a cigar.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Hotdogs canonically have squeaky voices.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
Every hot dog eaten was a chance to have the superior sausage, a bratwurst, that was missed

But ffs if you have to eat a hot dog for some reason at least get some goddamn browning going on like a grill or skillet or something so you're not just horking down a bland tube of mashed lips and assholes

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I steamed some white bread and put more microwave dags on em with mayo and sriracha, melted some American cheese on em. Pretty good!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

the costco dog is so good it's SINFUL! 😈

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

the costco dog is so good it's SINFUL! 😈

miss the polish dog a lot tbqh, why'd it have to plum give out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QX57aIDbDU

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

You were not put on this earth to "get" hot dogs.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Red snappers are the best hot dogs I am prepared to die on this hill but I won't because God is on my side

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Treecko posted:

They're good just eat em

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Slow grilled all beef weiners with spicy kimchi and toasted buns are next level delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I'm pretty sure you are suppose to cram them into your rear end.