Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

King Vidiot posted:

Hell yeah, Chicago style. Love biting into a rock hard pickle while the dog punches through the other side of the bun and falls out.

You gotta put your dentures in next time, grampa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://twitter.com/ABC7NY/status/1531305859799830529?t=gF0t5O2fcU6esAX7jk08RA&s=19

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I alkready ate it all up off the road

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

I get hotdogs all the time and put them in the toaster oven because they taste great.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

TETSUOOO!

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Looks like a lot more people aren't going to "get" their hot dogs. :smuggo:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

KANEDA!!!!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
I'm sorry you don't get any hot dogs and you're welcome to have some of mine, from this table with food laid out for a king.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

King Vidiot posted:

Love biting into a rock hard pickle while the dog punches through the other side of the bun and falls out.

Sounds like a fun weekend

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Good thing I stretched my foreskin for exactly this moment.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hot dogs are brilliant one of the best food delivery mechanisms invented by god

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Hot dogs used to be good with cheese whiz and pickles

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Five guys makes the best hot dog and I don’t mind paying the ridiculous up-charge on them because they are so drat good. Just don’t look up their sodium content or your blood pressure might spike at the sight of it.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
What about Cheese Wiz and Twinkies?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The best hot dog is the one the old man street vendor sells you for 7 bucks at 2:15 am and holy hell do you need it.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Ask for it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
The only moral hot dog is my hot dog

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hey it’s me over here suckin on a chili dog.

-a song

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
If you're ever in the Philadelphia region, get your grippers on a Texas tommy dog. It's a hot dog that is stuffed with cheese sauce or melted cheese and then wrapped in bacon and served on a bun. We got good potato buns here, too.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

That reminds me. Tommy Burger in the Los Angeles metropolitan area has a kickin' rad tamale and pretty good chiliburger but I've never tried their chili dog. I'll give it a shot this week..Has anyone ever tried one?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

When I was a kid I liked the chili dogs from Orange Julius, but it's been a very long time since I had one.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i say, old chap, this dog's gone cold, be a sport and hotten it up

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

CaptainSarcastic posted:

When I was a kid I liked the chili dogs from Orange Julius, but it's been a very long time since I had one.

I think Orange Julius was acquired by Dairy Queen. Also, not every dairy queen will have a grill, so you have to make sure you go to the right one if you want a chili dog.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Doctor Dogballs posted:

i say, old chap, this dog's gone cold, be a sport and hotten it up

I usually heat up two, three dogs a night. Give them "the works" (buns, catsup, mustard, chow chow, et cetera) and set them on a plate. The plate goes on my bedroom nightstand and I usually don't eat them right away. But what happens is that I'll wake up at 1, maybe 2 in the morning, eat a couple dogs--then go back to sleep. The "dogs" are cold by then, so the hottening up multiple hours prior is just a weird ritual I guess.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

I wonder if anyone has ever put fruit on a hot dog. Like diced pineapple. But I guess chopped tomato or peppers would count.

What I'm saying is that ketchup on a hot dog is disgusting. And don't get me started on mayo or ranch dressing.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

sb hermit posted:

I wonder if anyone has ever put fruit on a hot dog. Like diced pineapple. But I guess chopped tomato or peppers would count.

What I'm saying is that ketchup on a hot dog is disgusting. And don't get me started on mayo or ranch dressing.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcniyQYFU6M

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing

sb hermit posted:

That reminds me. Tommy Burger in the Los Angeles metropolitan area has a kickin' rad tamale and pretty good chiliburger but I've never tried their chili dog. I'll give it a shot this week..Has anyone ever tried one?

Yeah, those are good chili dogs imo. They use a nice smoky frank. Messy but good. Also I recommend getting the tamale, take it home and put some sour cream on there, it's even better.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

gross

Cafe Barbarian posted:

Yeah, those are good chili dogs imo. They use a nice smoky frank. Messy but good. Also I recommend getting the tamale, take it home

:vince:

yeah, this is getting good. I really love their tamales

quote:

and put some sour cream on there, it's even better.

:barf:

if it needs anything, it could use the hot peppers that they already give you

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

sb hermit posted:

You actually meant to say "I don't like ketchup on a hot dog" hth.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

You actually meant to say "I don't like ketchup on a hot dog" hth.

:byob:

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

How come no national chain has ever come up with a chili corn dog?

You'd think weinerschnitzel would at least come up with such a brilliant idea.

Corn dogs can basically satisfy any desire that the words "deep fried hot dog" can elicit. Unless someone is allergic to corn.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

this is why were on the bad timeline, trump was elected, chuds everywhere

it would have been so simple to just make a mustard bot instead

alas

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 08:48 on May 31, 2022

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I CANT GET ENOUGH OF EM

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

I’ll deprive my kids of Christmas gifts so I can help any goons gofundme to open their own hot dog shack.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Never serve something the customer could do themselves with as little effort as the kitchen put into it. Oh Doobie.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Here’s what’s to get about hot dogs:

2 or 3 of them. Put them in your face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Two in the pink and one in the stink, OP.