Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

for the people in the back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

numberoneposter posted:

I'm surprised people aren't out there scooping up that delicious goodness into skin sacks

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Jelly posted:

I'm surprised people aren't out there scooping up that delicious goodness into skin sacks
those worry warts at the FDA with their health and safety rules run amok probably turned black top freedom lovers away

listen FDA fuckos, the open road is paid for BY MY TAXES ill eat ANYTHING i drat well please off it

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

numberoneposter posted:

If this doesn't make you horny then, pffft hah buddy what the hell yannow?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

claude why

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Sometimes I get a QuikTrip dog. Being on the roller all day just hits different. Pretty good jalapeños sausages too.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

there it is

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

sb hermit posted:

That reminds me. Tommy Burger in the Los Angeles metropolitan area has a kickin' rad tamale and pretty good chiliburger but I've never tried their chili dog. I'll give it a shot this week..Has anyone ever tried one?

Verdict: Chili dog at Tommy's is real good. Looks like a standard size dog in a jumbo bun, and they fill in the extra space with their delectable chili. It's also a lot easier to keep yourself clean while eating, which is difficult with their chiliburgers. 10/10, great ebayer, would buy again. Although their tamales are better.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Jelly posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Formerly Franks