Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sure. game is aids but it's fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The game itself is clunky and stupid, is what I mean. My favorite is doing poo poo like whacking yourself in the face with a fire extinguisher because you had the wrong intent on.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I am 90% sure Jerkops was an admin, not sure if he knows any of the coding side of it but worth giving him a shout if anyone has him on Steam or whatever

he's too busy posting pics of him cooking dinner in the discord

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HORMELCHILI posted:

Whenever larrys at work

rude

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That Little Demon posted:

*every mod on this site looks up from you know exactly what they were looking at* did someone say SGDQ?