Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

would you play space station 13 if it was imp zone hosted and the link given out to people who post in imp zone and fyad and our friends and other normal seeming people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

i can also help People learn how to play on the server. i have bene banned for 10 years but i think ive still got it

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

furries will be killed on sight

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Larry Parrish posted:

sure. game is aids but it's fun

how is it aids to play w/ your friends on a server ........ wTF

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Great, we had dozens of hundreds of willing gamers joining our server but then they saw Larry said the game was AIDS..now they don't want to play. gently caress you

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Larry Parrish posted:

he's too busy posting pics of him cooking dinner in the discord

he has to play Station Chef then for like 10 rounds as penance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

mbt posted:

ss13 is awesome. is there a set time we're going to do this

we gotta figure out the server first. this was mostly the hype initiation thread..seeing if anyone would play. Now I have to pay a guy in the imp zone discord to host it apparently