Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
usually it’s bad scream singing to things that don’t need it

sometimes weird phrases

lol if you live a quiet life (a song to scream to)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
stinky malinky, usually to a kitty

Jesus thesis

alexandriao

I generally dont scream when im home alone because the neighbors dont like me doing it. they call me up in the night and come to where i am when i scream and they say "alexandriao stop screaming you already have food". but the food bowl clearly has not been cleaned and new food put in there for a day. also it does not smell of food. this is clearly their fault

sometimes when i want to see better outside i scream and then one of my larger neighbors comes and opens the door. but they think i want to go out so depending on how frustrated they are they will either make me go out in the cold and wet or they will let me look for 2 moments and then close the door, which is very inconsiderate because i can see rats out there and they are very tasty and my neighbours are bad at getting food

deep dish peat moss

I sing improv operas to my cats when we're alone

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
Oh, nothing in particular. I just scream and scream and scream until I black out and wake up with my shirt pulled up over my head. One time the ambulance came but I just started shouting and kicking until they gave me something that made me pass out.

teen witch
todays big yell: crumb bum

selan dyin

the last thing i screamed was BORZOI but i was not at home

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
*deep beath* bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

frump truck

hello... again!

Dr. Honked posted:

*deep beath* bubba gubba borba lindtsen joober flambin' trink brank gornky

was waiting for it

EDIT: normally i don't scream at home so much as just squeal things at my cat

Manifisto

a last, low-pitched scream

quote:

Geir: Snilemelk, et siste, lavmælt skrik.
Jonas: narren spiller til musik!

ty nesamdoom!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
"move, that's the tv"

"c'mon, pspspspspsps"

"get!"

"GET! GO!"

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
usually if a joke appears in my head i just scream it to myself until i forget to tell anyone else about it

Heather Papps

hello friend

clang clang rattle bing bang, gonna make my noise all day!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LdLIqkmMB0

xcheopis

alexandriao posted:

I generally dont scream when im home alone because the neighbors dont like me doing it. they call me up in the night and come to where i am when i scream and they say "alexandriao stop screaming you already have food". but the food bowl clearly has not been cleaned and new food put in there for a day. also it does not smell of food. this is clearly their fault

sometimes when i want to see better outside i scream and then one of my larger neighbors comes and opens the door. but they think i want to go out so depending on how frustrated they are they will either make me go out in the cold and wet or they will let me look for 2 moments and then close the door, which is very inconsiderate because i can see rats out there and they are very tasty and my neighbours are bad at getting food

teen witch

lol if you don’t air keyboard to this banger

google THIS

alexandriao posted:

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svL-cSgpz3Y

yes I scream anime songs but in my defense the Utena soundtrack is a collection of bangers, bops, and hits, and also it’s gay

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
broadway tunes

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Moses Maimonides commentary on the Mishna

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Barco Fiesta posted:

broadway tunes

Geez.

Prof. Crocodile

normally some sort of variant on “ow my loving toe/shin/knee!”

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I usually scream the quadratic formula OP

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

I scream digits of pi with rapidly decreasing certainty after 3.14159. So far my record is 84 digits before I'm forced to admit to myself that I'm bullshitting but my goal is 100

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
yesterday's weather forecast

The Titanic

Unsinkable
i don't scream because I'd get no joy from it but I totally flip the birds

Khanstant
i say all the forbidden words you're not supposed to say, using illegal letters, inside out vowels, numbers divided by zero, etc

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Tomorrow's weather forecast. I don't even know I'm doing it, but the recordings turn out to be 100% accurate.

Manifisto

*as if to mony mony* HEY HEY WHAT GET LAID GET hosed

ty nesamdoom!

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Manifisto posted:

*as if to mony mony* HEY HEY WHAT GET LAID GET hosed

Dun dun-dun

Twenty Four

I'm home alone and may not be screaming but at least I can pack my smokes without bothering anyone.

google THIS

I'm not screaming anything in particular, I'm just screaming, with my hands iconically positioned on either side of my face, because I'm not used to aftershave

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

I'm not screaming anything in particular, I'm just screaming, with my hands iconically positioned on either side of my face, because I'm not used to aftershave

I find this ironic, as I’m screaming because I have been burned with a blowtorch, conked in the head with a paint can, and repeatedly hit in the junk.

Escape From Noise

I mostly mutter to myself

Heather Papps

hello friend

WOOOP WOOP THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE BEAST WOOOP WOOP THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE POLICE

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

itry

alexandriao posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"SHUT UP!" because my cat yells a lot.

Don't worry, I'm not hurting his feelings, because he is deaf you see.

Hence, him yelling- which is generally because I am not immediately in range of his sight.

So if I'm doing anything at all that requires even the most minute of attention and focus, he will immediately start yelling.

Because that's just how it works.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

it's pride month and I have to or I lose my license

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Barco Fiesta posted:

it's pride month and I have to or I lose my license

Oh god damnit are they auditing again??? Feels like every drat year. Well time to go find my certification.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Well, it's the office but I get in at least 30 minutes before anyone else, so
Ari ari ari
Ari ari ari
Ve teri meri ek jindadi
Le ke lut jind saari ki teri meri
Ari ari ari
Ari ari ari
Ve teri meri ek jindadi
Le ke lut jind saari ki teri meri