Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

You heard about this? Apparently if you're at a Swedish person's house at dinnertime they'll just leave you in another room and go eat by themselves. Now I'm the first to say that it takes all kinds, different strokes and all that, but let's face it. That's crazy! It's criminal! Time to take those fuckers down a peg. Post your best Swedish roasts here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad guy

If you have a neighbor's starving child in your attic...you might just be a Swede!

If your dining room has glass walls so your guests can watch you eat...you might just be a Swede!

If you think the most important meal of the day is Get The Hell Out Of My House....you might just be....a Swede!

If "dinner and a movie" is code for "a movie...." *audience all together*...you might just be a Swede!

Heather Papps

hello friend

*the entire nation of finland nervously wipes their brows and pulls at the neck of their shirts, as one*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

swedes like to be watched when they, uh,...you know, uh, uh,....go ask your mother about this.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i went to a swedish person's house in sweden and they gave me spaghetti with tomato ketchup on it. apparently that's a thing

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Finger Prince

If your last name is Rutabaga, you might be a Swede.

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

it’s 5 o clock, put on your swede shoes and hit the bricks

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
We don't have any food here in sweden

bad guy

If Rodney Dangerfield was Swedish, he might have said the following things:

I tell ya, I don't get no respect. When it was time for dinner, my wife had her boyfriend eat with us instead of waiting in the bedroom! I don't get no respect. I woke up this morning, I asked my daughter, what's for breakfast? She said sardines and toast, but it's just for the family. No respect!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i tried surströmming in sweden and i enjoyed it. it's very VERY VERY stonky fish in a can that has kinda gone bad

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Trying

Doing my own version of tha one Jack Black movie but my variations are "Sweded" by replacing all the emotional scenes with instructions on how to preserve fish

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Dr. Honked posted:

i went to a swedish person's house in sweden and they gave me spaghetti with tomato ketchup on it. apparently that's a thing

they do this in norway/finland as well. burn it all down

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Dr. Honked posted:

i tried surströmming in sweden and i enjoyed it. it's very VERY VERY stonky fish in a can that has kinda gone bad

i think surströmming is a crime in germany

e: it is!

xcheopis

Dr. Honked posted:

Nosfereefer posted:

they do this in norway/finland as well. burn it all down

:stonk: Why would anyone do such a hideous thing to innocent pasta??!!?

bad guy

Swedish Jesus has the Last Supper all by himself.

xcheopis

bad guy posted:

Miracle of the five loaves and two Swedish fishes

Heather Papps

hello friend

the swedish cut of chocolat is just 2 hours of a woman stuffing her face with candy in front of sad townsfolk

teen witch
guess y’all can’t come over to my place :shrug:

Heather Papps

hello friend

teen witch posted:

i wasn't hungry anyways

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

xcheopis posted:

That's how you are supposed to eat pasta :eng101:

teen witch

Heather Papps posted:

i wasn't hungry anyways

f-f-ffine! I don’t need friends anyway

[awkwardly dumps 5L of kalops]

Nosfereefer

xcheopis posted:

imagine a land where rotten fish is the only source of flavour. then imagine that land got heinz ketchup

Heather Papps

hello friend

teen witch posted:

f-f-ffine! I don’t need friends anyway

[awkwardly dumps 5L of kalops]

my canadian politeness instincts have backfired. AGAIN.

teen witch

Nosfereefer posted:

imagine a land where rotten fish is the only source of flavour. then imagine that land got heinz ketchup

instämmer helt och hållet!

Felix, duh

bad guy

Heather Papps posted:

the swedish cut of chocolat is just 2 hours of a woman stuffing her face with candy in front of sad townsfolk

bad guy

teen witch posted:

If you were swedish, we could come over but you wouldn't feed us

bad guy

Jarry: So...? How did the date go.
Eläine: Not. Good. Not good. I said it was time for dinner and..
Jarry: And?
Eläine: He stayed!
Krömer: On the first date?
Eläine: On the first date!
Jarry: Dinner on the first date?
Göran: A dinner date? What did you do?
Eläine: What could I do? I gave him dinner.
Jarry: Well? How was it?
Eläine: I kind of liked it, actually...

teen witch

bad guy posted:

If you were swedish, we could come over but you wouldn't feed us

I have terrible news for you

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I mean, if they're having rotten fish and ketchup spaghetti, I probably don't want to eat over.

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
This is always why I have a slim jim in my pocket, OP. Then I won't seem like I'm trying to horn in on thier chow all the time like a dick. I'll happily sit in the sitting room and consume my tubed meat, rhank you, OP.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

biosterous

Literally A Person posted:

This is always why I have a slim jim in my pocket, OP. Then I won't seem like I'm trying to horn in on thier chow all the time like a dick. I'll happily sit in the sitting room and consume my tubed meat, rhank you, OP.

is that a slim jim in your pocket, and are you visiting the swedish?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

biosterous posted:

is that a slim jim in your pocket, and are you visiting the swedish?

God, the last time I heard that come on I woke up in a purple leotard on an MTA bus.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Swedish Phish

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

bad guy

They ask you to wait in the bedroom and then they go play a set in the living room and don't give you a ticket.

Nosfereefer

bad guy posted:

Nosfereefer

fact about sweden:

swedes eat their food from tubes, like astronauts

bad guy

Nosfereefer posted:

fact about sweden:

swedes eat their food from tubes, like astronauts

Making your guests wait in the airlock while you eat your tube food

Finger Prince

bad guy posted:

The apostle Judas knocks on Swedish Jesus' door. "just a minute!" comes a muffled reply. Minutes pass. "Jesus, it's me Judas. Peter is with us, and Paul, Simon, Thomas... You got our RSVP right?"
"Yes! Just a moment, I'm *sounds of chewing* I'm just getting things ready".
Judas is about to try the door handle when it opens. Swedish Jesus appears, crumbs in his beard, chewing, empty cup of wine in hand, wine stains on his lips. "come in, come in! You're just in time!" Judas looks over Swedish Jesus's shoulder and sees the remains of a place setting for one, an empty plate with only crumbs. Judas's stomach rumbles. He looks at Swedish Jesus, fuming "You know who caters their parties? The loving Romans." and he turns on his heel and storms off.
"What? What? Judas! Oh come on! Oh well, come on in boys, grab a seat and help yourselves to, well there isn't any food, sorry, but grab a seat."

Nosfereefer

Finger Prince posted:

The apostle Judas knocks on Swedish Jesus' door. "just a minute!" comes a muffled reply. Minutes pass. "Jesus, it's me Judas. Peter is with us, and Paul, Simon, Thomas... You got our RSVP right?"
"Yes! Just a moment, I'm *sounds of chewing* I'm just getting things ready".
Judas is about to try the door handle when it opens. Swedish Jesus appears, crumbs in his beard, chewing, empty cup of wine in hand, wine stains on his lips. "come in, come in! You're just in time!" Judas looks over Swedish Jesus's shoulder and sees the remains of a place setting for one, an empty plate with only crumbs. Judas's stomach rumbles. He looks at Swedish Jesus, fuming "You know who caters their parties? The loving Romans." and he turns on his heel and storms off.
"What? What? Judas! Oh come on! Oh well, come on in boys, grab a seat and help yourselves to, well there isn't any food, sorry, but grab a seat."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

swedish jesus would expect his disciples to bring their own wine