Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

God this thread owns, so many wonderful memories. I read Wizard before I really read comics, I used to get it from the library every month to the point where the librarian would set the new one aside for me automatically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Petition to change Gavok's avatar to this

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Always nice to see some Kirby respect in that era
E:oh it's because he'd died that year. Still though

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Soonmot posted:

I like how the shading makes it so one boob is floating up and to the right, while the other is drooping down and to the left.

It looks like they're just swinging around and that's to convey motion

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's funny how most of those are the dumbest, laziest "hey these two kind of look alike", and then you get awesome poo poo like Rutger Hauer Magneto

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I hear he's one of the better guys at the thing he does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

X-O posted:

Timothy Dalton as Iron Man in 1995 just feels right.

I'm not seeing Annette Bening as Tigra at all though. That one's a head scratcher. Not sure how the hell they landed on that.

Tbf you probably wouldn't have seen her as Mar-Vell before, either