Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

The little paragraph flowing from one page to the other here on the symbiote's motivations was always lowkey my favoured interpretation of the alien half of Venom, given at that point it had been creepy and clingy but not a cannibal murdermonster that used up hosts and threw them away, and also spider-man's first reaction on learning it was alive was "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH GET IT OFF ME GET IT AWAY FROM ME." Liked the idea that the particular assholery that typified people wearing alien goomonsteries was a case of the humans being obsessive jerks influencing the suits, which then amplified it right back into them in a sad little feedback loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU