Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Dawgstar posted:

Balent did not in fact stay with Catwoman until he got tired of it, he got bounced when they decided to go with the beyond vastly superior Darwyn Cooke redesign/relaunch. He's been doing his Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose series for years so he's doing fine, so it all worked out. (He even sort of talked about it in the interview with talking about sword and sorcery women, which one can infer became Tarot.)

Do I remember correctly that Tarot is the "Your vagina is haunted!" series?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

I still would have liked to see Danzig as Wolverine.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

Open Marriage Night posted:

Rutger Hauer would have made a good Magneto at the time.

Oh, he'd have been excellent.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

What in Jack Kirby's name was a "lin-gen re-cover"?

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

very risky blowjob posted:

Gen13 #1 had 13 variant covers. Michael Lopez drew one that was a parody of a Victoria's Secret mail-order catalog, which was a thing that existed back in the 1990s. Said variant cover's nickname was the "Lin-Gen-rie" variant.

Fuckity ding dong. That's terrible even by my standards.