Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Capitalism?
Capitalism ho!
Capitalism? No!
Capitalism no bueno
akuma no ism
View Results

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you bring in your used pickle juice to Chick-fil-A you get 50 cents off a chicken sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

If you bring in your used pickle juice to Chick-fil-A you get 50 cents off a chicken sandwich

Lol people don’t know you can just slice up cucumbers and put them in your old brine and pow you got pickles. :hai:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Got some fresh picklin’ going right now

Might do another jar with chicken (chickles)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pickled pigs feet
pickled sausages
pickled EGGS

But you talk about pickling chicken and everyone goes CRAZY

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Got some fresh picklin’ going right now

Might do another jar with chicken (chickles)

What do you have going on in here?

I'm thinking about making more soon. I have lots of brussel sprouts, its good, they come out pretty nice lacto fermented.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

What do you have going on in here?

I'm thinking about making more soon. I have lots of brussel sprouts, its good, they come out pretty nice lacto fermented.

Pretty simple: just a bunch of garlic, fresh dill, white vinegar, and salt. That jar used up the last of the white vinegar but I had enough cukes for another jar so I replaced the white vinegar with apple cider vinegar in the second batch. I guess I’ll see how that affects the flavor in a few days.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hmm might be time for a pickle bottling "sesh" this weekend

pickles along with pickled jalaps, etc are my go-to post workout snack these days

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pickled jalaps on a burg is an A+ taste sensation

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

These are my go-to because they are still super crunchy right out of the jar.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

i'm honestly at the point where i wont eat a burger without them, unless i'm specifically going for a non-tangy flavor profile

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I got some jalapeño relish at the farmers market last weekend, gonna try it on some dogs next time I grill :blastu:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
just had a pulled pork sandwich from the excellent place down the road but sadly they do NOT have any jalapeno relish.