Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

loving ladbible https://twitter.com/ladbible/status/1564925704613101569

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH
I've been to that pub.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Known woman respecter Alex Salmond has weighed in to say that the name isn't offensive.

Rename it to The Sex Toucher and have his portrait for the pub sign and stress that there's no proven connection between the name of the venue and the picture on the sign and if you draw such a link it's actually you that's offended.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Necrothatcher posted:

A Keith and a Rees Mogg

Couldn't even begin to guess what terrible life choice and unfortunately series of wold events that could lead to someone seeing this while tripping.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Matt Smith playing Keith in a 10part Netflix show about 2019 that's just the worst poo poo you've ever seen

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Necrothatcherrrrrr

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Did you have some guide to creating good prompts?

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!

Necrothatcher posted:

Necrothatcherrrrrr

Looking at this I really am glad she's dead!

(Then again I didn't need a picture to feel that way about her.)

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

WhatEvil posted:

Did you have some guide to creating good prompts?

I just hosed around with Midjourney until they started looking good. But British politicians work really well because unlike most naturally grotesque people there's a tonne of high res source images of them for the ai to chew through.

Mebh
May 10, 2010

I ran out of freebies on midjourney super fast and with the looming hell crisis of money I have been trying really hard not to piss money away too much (except on tattoos)

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Tried to sign up for that but it was some bullshit with discord and I managed to press enter on an empty password screen and it hosed it and now I am giving up on this. Guess I'm officially too old to partake in stuff like this now. loving apps, loving phone centric design.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It's fine, art is over anyway, nothing will top this.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

miwk

miwwwk

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
I did average Tory voter.

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

Keir Starmer in the bottom left outed as a tory voter I see.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Michael Fabricant is looking surprisingly healthy actually.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
A lot of these are really good, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

I'm playing around with MidJourney now and it is a ton of fun. I'm mostly trying to get something that looks like how I imagine one of my DnD characters though.

I'm actually really tempted to sign up for a month's paid membership (unlimited use for $30/mo).

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

OzyMandrill posted:

Keir Starmer in the bottom left outed as a tory voter I see.

I mean is that really "outing" him. Pretty sure there must of been at least one recent interview where he's mentioned being a life long tory voter who's just very confused about how he got his current job positions.

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Queen Elizabeth II the eternal lich, sitting on her throne of skulls:

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

If the rumours are true that Truss intends to put Mogg in charge of the energy crisis then you can only conclude they’ve decided they’ve had enough and want to lose an election.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

smellmycheese posted:

If the rumours are true that Truss intends to put Mogg in charge of the energy crisis then you can only conclude they’ve decided they’ve had enough and want to lose an election.

honestly think that's their plan

but given the state of keith party it'll backfire and they'll end up in government again

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

The Tories Springtime-for-Hitlering their way into ever larger majorities because the electorate actually really love fascism isn't that far-fetched unfortunately.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

WhatEvil posted:

Queen Elizabeth II the eternal lich, sitting on her throne of skulls:

bottom right is dissatisfied with the quality of this array of skull purtaytoes

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

You have to remember that the English are notorious bootlickers who would eat poo poo and drink piss If it means they can pretend it's headcannon they can drink a pint with Boris and are nige in a pub

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Whether the English still lust to slurp Moggs brogues while he tells them to burn granny as they sit shivering in the predicted Polar Vortex will be fascinating to watch

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

smellmycheese posted:

Whether the English still lust to slurp Moggs brogues while he tells them to burn granny as they sit shivering in the predicted Polar Vortex will be fascinating to watch

Of course we will

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

smellmycheese posted:

Are you suggesting that they will become Woke? Identity is incredibly important for these people, it is all they have left, and the relative value of that will actually increase when they have nothing else.

They will burn their granny just to show they are willing to.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
mystery solved, i guess
https://twitter.com/NathanJRobinson/status/1565016582903955459
https://twitter.com/NathanJRobinson/status/1565023307304402944

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Necrothatcher posted:

made a Liz Truss:

Liz Truss wishes she looked like that.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Necrothatcher posted:

A Keith and a Rees Mogg

That Keith is just Matt Smith

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Just remember kids: Better things aren't possible

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Pistol_Pete posted:

A lot of these are really good, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Yeah, as a budding visual artist I just kinda try not to fret about it too much. I figure at worst there'll end up being a market for 'actually, someone *hand-drew* this' like already kinda exists for traditional art

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

There are already cases of companies replacing their Lead Artists, looking for better results....

Where they started a project and tried to make the Lead Artist Dall-E 2, and realising they couldn't get what they wanted out of it and having to hire actual people instead.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Necrothatcher posted:

I just hosed around with Midjourney until they started looking good. But British politicians work really well because unlike most naturally grotesque people there's a tonne of high res source images of them for the ai to chew through.

Please could you try "chaos with ed miliband"? I'd like to see what we could have won

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

The one true Liz.
The Liz that grants the power of invisibility.

Editor chat:

Even Pratchett's later works could have done with a good editor. They became way too rambling. I think I stopped reading them after Hogfather. Maybe another one after that.

The first one where you could see the dementia was Unseen Academicals - that was dire and sloppy. Then he seemed to start leaning on an editor because the later ones tightened up again, though there were still oddities like totally forgotten plot lines and so on.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Convex posted:

Please could you try "chaos with ed miliband"? I'd like to see what we could have won

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Convex posted:

Have a Portrait of Dorian Blair for good measure

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Apraxin posted:

mystery solved, i guess

"replying to @N£tflix"

you'd think someone this terminally online would know how twitter works at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Convex posted:

Now the thread is just gonna be AI art. Here's my goes:

It's interesting, I got into this stuff while reading Making of the English Working Class and now I'm seeing concept art basically get fully automated. You can make some really good art with this thing.

I've been using it to make front covers for books in my brain, npcs for rpg campaigns, concept art for games etc. It's great for inspiration. It also kinda puts the means of art production in the hands of the masses without a gate of technical skill.

I was also checking out the AI writing and AI music and... Yeah you could basically make AI content already thst would be at least as good as most online content.