Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

a small speaker in the headstone that plays muffled screams and banging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

in line with boris' pact with the devil, liz will kick the bucket at afternoon tea and save him from getting the boot

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

So what kind of loving songs are the Tories singing in their karaoke groups? Are they just singing God save the King over and over again

the ojays - for the love of money
abba - money money money
the money song from monty pythons flying circus

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

you're supposed to write a post, not just have a sig

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Communist Thoughts posted:

my dad gave me his book post-capitalism ages ago

goondolences for having paul mason as a dad

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Marmaduke! posted:

Yeah I read through this the other day. It's also clear that those who didn't care and didn't care to learn, also still do not.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Whatever law comes in landlords will find a way to abuse it.

annual fee of £3000 to cover additional wear and tear caused by dog

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

iirc the spanish atc's all got forcibly conscripted and made to work under 'military supervision' which I guess means at gunpoint

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I was advised to sign up for protective registration with CIFAS after a series of fraudulent store card applications in my name. They also put a flag on your credit file so any future applications (including your own legitimate ones) have to jump through a bunch of extra hoops.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

there'll be some frantic digging up dirt going on in the mi5 basements tonight

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

sebzilla posted:

(Mainly I just want a goonmeet at the next conference, you've all got two years to get involved)

hello I'm a bectu rep (prospect subsidiary) and get to go to conference sometimes when I can trick convince the branch to let me go

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

sebzilla posted:

Hello. Were you in Bournemouth? It was my first conference, all very exciting.

I wasn't unfortunately, my branch has 16 reps and they'll only nominate 3 each time to go. Hopefully next time!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

that is the kind of grampa simpson rambling stream of consciousness you'd normally only see in someone with dementia

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

peanut- posted:

gaunts ghosts are the best 40k books.

sharpe in spaaaaaaace

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

it looks like the image is the aftermath of an execution by firing squad

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

my 2 year old goes to nursery 3 days a week for the low low monthly cost of £1400

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Imagine pretending to be a microsoft tech support person but getting so frustrated by your interminably idiotic 'customer' that you end up screaming obscenities at them and threatening to kill them :lol:

I'm sure anyone who's ever worked a support role has wanted to do this at least once

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

the sex ghost posted:

Boris with comedy wig and moustache

I'm a fan of the sudden appearance of Mr. Sirob

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

in a fit of spite, boris pushes the GE button

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Lol what a loving career as chancer.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Rustybear posted:

they will frogmarch him to a podium with a pre-written speech and a gun in his back before they let him dissolve parliament.

i pray he somehow manages it but he wont

The Warriors but instead it's boris travelling across london to get to buckingham palace while everyone else tries to take him to no.10

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I hope that it accidentally proves the Zoo Hypothesis within the Fermi Paradox, and we find out that we're not alone in the galaxy/universe, we're just being kept at arms length and perhaps cared for. That would be very wholesome.

the intergalactic equivalent of sentinel island

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Cimber posted:

the political bog

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Julio Cruz posted:

Badenoch, Braverman, Hunt, Mordaunt, Sunak, Truss, Tugendhat and Zahawi

the trumpton fire reserve

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

RockyB posted:

I got an absolutely psychotic letter from what I can only assume are a bunch of private investigators / curtain twitchers employed by local landlords this morning.

What (non-minecraft) ways do I have to register my utter loving disgust at someone building a 'dossier' like this and then threatening every single person living nearby in the name of 'property prices'.

a first/last warning before, what exactly? are they threatening some kind of consequence? sounds like time to report a Malicious Communication to me.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

alternatively: respond with the navy seal txt

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

jeyes fluid is bad for basically anythng that lives but specifically super toxic to cats so use with caution

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Apologies for torygraph link:

Cladding victims freed to sell up as banks agree to lend on crisis-hit flats

Big news if this actually materialises. I can finally move my family out of the potential towering inferno.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Tesseraction posted:

I'm sorry but who is collecting that last one

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I loving hate that pound shop rod stewart dickhead. "I'd sack them all!" he says from his air-conditioned holiday home in marbella

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

are you a badenoch dude to rescue the conservatives?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Cimber posted:

I'm American, so I might be very wrong about this

congratulations!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Only Kindness posted:

what "sort of guy" buys the rip-roarin' Express, and thinks it's worth £1.10?

*hovis music plays* when I were a lad doing paper round, there was an old guy who'd be knocking on the glass door at 5:01 in the morning while we were marking up the papers for delivery. Even though the shop was closed he'd demand to come in and buy his daily shitbag paper and a 1pint of milk. Every single day. In the unlikely event he's not dead by this point he's probably still doing it. I guess that's the target market.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Jippa posted:

How do you pronounce this?

/ðɪs/

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

OwlFancier posted:

I already live in yorkshire so cannot imagine

goondolences

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

whatever you do, dont

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

ooouuuuuh!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

greetings, I am starmer. adversary of the corbynites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Tesseraction posted:

*walking into the thread in my nightgown* wow what happened here

this cyril sneeeer guy is a rereg of a guy who was permabanned for something so bad the post was deleted and all posts quoting it were modited... anyone who saw the original post can you give a hint as to what they said that was that awful

and yes I'm home on a Friday night what of it

I forget which arc of the saga it was, maybe the one with a weird screed fantasising about killing his brother (in-law) or something?

no_one / cyril is a long time goon with every psychological problem on the bingo card, a history of domestic issues, and some bigtime chemical dependencies. they get perma'd whenever they pop up because of the nature of their posts and because this forum for all its benefits does not have the tools to help in the way that they need.

no_one through the haze you sometimes seem like an ok dude but you need to get some real help, I hope you can find a way out.