Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Powerful Rovian politics by Boris to claim that resigning would be irresponsible and staying as PM is the responsible thing to do. Incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Absolute scenes today.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Private Speech posted:

What the heck is a "T-level" beyond a huge scam on trusting youth by private education providers.

Wait, nevermind, I get it.

e: Even the ads look like scams:

These look like rejected ads for the original Wipeout

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Just stuck my first ever HRT patch to my skin a couple of minutes ago.

While I am overjoyed to have got here, I'm actually posting it because I got referred to the GIC four and a half years ago. And which is more, every appointment I've had has gone smoothly and without anyone objecting or questioning me. My GP referred me when I asked, the GIC doctors and staff have not gatekept (Except in the indirect ways that current standards of care demand) etc., I had as easy a time as it's possible to have in terms of that. And it took almost half a decade.

My dysphoria is reasonably low most of the time and I was already a fully testosterone'd adult when I hatched so little further changes could be wrought by it; in short I could stand the wait. But for people with more acute dysphoria or who haven't finished wrong puberty yet? Nightmare scenario. Absolutely disgraceful that the government has hosed things up for a sector of the population so badly, and genuinely hard to wrap my head around the fact a bunch of people think the problem is HRT is too easy to get.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

HI HELLO SORRY

I got into a huge Rimworld modding spree and forgot to check this thread again

So many people have been so nice about my progress, just wanted to thank you all!

On a more germane note, watching the ongoing dissolution of every single governmental/civic function that there is, is quite a thing to behold.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Red Oktober posted:

I’m off to get married today! Nice to have something exciting in the middle of all this *gestures around* everything.

Congratulations! I imagine you're a bit busy this evening but awesome stuff, hope it was/is a great day and leads to many many happy years together!

Tigey posted:

Do you mod Stellaris too? I was reading (ie: stealing ideas and all the best names for my own mod - totally for my own personal use) one of the files in a big Human namelist mod and noticed a 'MsAdequate' was the author...

That's me! All I've modded is a couple of namelists, that one being by far the biggest and one I put the most effort into! :D

Ms Adequate fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Aug 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

e; ^ lmfao

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

I don't trust privatised companies to do it properly.

Yeah it's not that there's anything inherently wrong with it, it's that if it's how the water sector decides to proceed it'll take a week before we're begging for the water quality of Flint, MI.