Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

All Star Stars (rear end)

Home Field: Jep's Used Car Lot - Bath, PA

C: tank futzberg
1B: squibbly johnson
2B: two bee
SS: major chew
3B: boliver t. shagnasty
LF: tiny bigly
CF: w. willy
RF: perrito caliente
DH: gordon nodrog

SP: ሃምበርገር
SP: barry q. mortington
SP: julia "the soldering iron" blarter
SP: kelso smellso
SP: probably sherry (but we're not sure)

RP: sniffany blamf
RP: snortney blamf (wife of sniffany)
RP: that guy feom youtube that wears ill fitting suits and reviews fast food
RP: melanie homerunnerstein
RP: margoba worge
RP: Wal Mart
RP: hannah calhoun

knuthgrush fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jun 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

I have been withholding food from my players until they get a win. Their lives depend on this.

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Hell yeah! Let's play some gat dang byoball!

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

barnold posted:

it's taking me a LONG time to update the names for every player on each team. the process to edit names requires a lot of clicks and is very time consuming. i am still working on it friends but sim sometime soon

A likely story. We all know that you've run the sim at least 20 times now and the All Star Stars [rear end] keep wrecking shop. No need to embarrass the other teams further. We'll take our trophy now, please.

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Manifisto posted:

while you were patiently waiting, sheeple-like, for barnold to complete the simulation, the Pocket Park Hooligans (PPH) have stolen the trophy, fenced it, and used the proceeds to fund a taco- and frozen margarita-fueled day at the tracks in which Gnurgison Burgison won the trifecta but somehow misplaced the ticket and now everybody is nursing a hangover and sunburn except Khakk Smakk who unexpectedly came into a mysterious sum of money which they have used to buy the fanciest drone on the market which will be used to annoy and harass the other BYOBball teams in a completely legal and ethical manner, according to an opinion issued by one Skinkpipe Reemus, Esq.

Rude.

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

the Gay WoodPeckers dont mind the delay because it gives them more time to hang out in the locker and smack each other on the butt consensually

Is there room for another team in there?

biosterous posted:

WBF is so busy suplexing each other they have not noticed a lack of baseball

Are their necks OK? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Oh yeah, they much prefer people who play for the other team

Perfect! I'll send [rear end] over in ten with some fresh towels.