Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

eXXon posted:

I do have some questions about that.

98% chance that woman was born somewhere in the sprawl of the Northeast and moved to Florida in 1992.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

CBJSprague24 posted:

At least Florida didn't birth Donald Trump.

Florida voted for him twice so they might as well have

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Pulling for the Bolts because I'm gonna feel a lot better losing to a dynasty.

The series started and I was just happy to be here. But after those first two games I turned to "let's win the cup dammit" and :lol:

Anyway it's been fun LAS, please make Sakic cry.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

eXXon posted:

I do have some questions about that.

Listen, man, some lonely dude who could afford glass seats behind the bench for a likely series-winning game couldn't find anybody who wanted to go so he brought his holographic waifu/greased-up blow-up doll. Who are we to judge?

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

I feel like that picture was taken about a second after Cooper had glanced over his shoulder and noticed the person behind him

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

aejix posted:

Gonna be interesting reading the Ranger injury list, not that that is the sole reason they couldn't beat $100m+ or whatever of salary cap, one of best goalies on the planet getting into his groove at exactly the right time, and an excellent coach.

Gonna be a hell of a finals series though, can't wait

Lmao yesssss this is why I read the threads late. Haha god drat my team rocks.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Good soup! posted:

I mean, lmao, have you seen what/who comes out of florida

Forgot to revisit this last night but I present to the thread New York's current most famous export:

...who could just as easily be confused for Florida Man.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

CBJSprague24 posted:

Forgot to revisit this last night but I present to the thread New York's current most famous export:

Also from Staten Island

knox
Oct 28, 2004

CBJSprague24 posted:

New York doesn't claim Staten Island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

CBJSprague24 posted:

What is that thing?