Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
It's weird that Avs have so few guys that can win a faceoff, basically just Kadri and Compher over 50% on FO%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Good high-pressure few shifts by the Avs.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Nice!

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
lmao, huh! did not expect that call

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
that's amazing, the puck came off of makar's stick before he's in the offensive zone and he doesn't recover it until nichushkin is onside. i thought it was offsides until koharski said it was offside

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

DrunkPanda posted:

HAHAHA WHAAAAAAAAAAT?! How was that not offsides?! I wasn't even excited when I saw Makar bury that live, because I was convinced he was offsides

koharski said it was offside, therefore it was onside.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
KADRI!

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
booooo

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1D1l7mdgU8

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
YES!

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
I don't trust the Avs to hold onto a 3 goal lead, they need to get at least 2 more

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

CobwebMustardseed posted:

How did we end up on an Avs pp, I missed it?

Interference. Someone laid a hit on Lehkonen when Kadri had the puck

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Why's Frankie in goal right now? Kuemper equipment again?

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
"ehhhhh, i'm scorin' heah" - cogliano

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
dang, kuemper upper body injury doubtful to return tonight. frankie's fine but he's nowhere near as big as kuemper is

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Aces High posted:

I see Compher scored twice again. Does this mean he's actually useful again or just hot for a couple games?

one of the goals was makar shooting a puck off of his abdomen and in. the first goal was good.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

aejix posted:

I missed a bit, did keumper get yanked or is he hurt
hurt, it's an upper body injury, doubtful to return tonight. they haven't shown when he might have gotten hurt yet, he went off with the trainer checking his equipment (the 2nd period start was delayed almost a full minute because of equipment issues), then just never came back and was reported to have the upper body injury.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

Is this JMFJ's first playoff action since he was healthy scratched by Columbus in the Washington series?

unless you count the 3 games he played in the series against the blues in the 2nd round.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
BOOOOOO

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
The ice seems so bad tonight by people falling but the weather seems like it's been fine and i don't see any other events having happened in Ball arena in the last few days

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
that's a hold???

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
oh theeeere's the hold, what the gently caress was the first shot you showed TNT?

waffle enthusiast posted:

Yeah. That’s a good call. Frustrated Landy peaking through.

tnt showed the wrong clip before the commercial break

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

tnt showed the wrong clip before the commercial break.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

MJeff posted:

Am I crazy or was there not an Av loving pinned to the ice by a dude's knee for like 10 full seconds there????

yeah, mcdavid was kneeling on lehkonen

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
the faceoff cam angle is neat but it kind of looks like a videogame with the super high def close focus and total bluriness for the distance

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
That was an awesome fuckup turnover by Barrie to let the Avs win.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/Archaeologuy/status/1531832394138865664
lmao

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
hell yeah kadri
e: no wait, lehkonen

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
manson?????? goal??????

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1D1l7mdgU8

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
This game needs more stoppages due to icing.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

ex post facho posted:

Draisaitl is going to get crosschecked in the teeth and deserve it

well he got high-sticked but it was called

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
I know this is rich considering how Avs PP has run tonight, but it seems like the Blues had a better overall PP unit than the Oilers. I didn't watch either team in the regular season except when playing the avs though so idk really

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
refs getting some calls in against the Avs so that they are allowed to call Oilers penalties in the third (they will not call penalties in the third)

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Kale posted:

Francouz>Smith
Frankie is a hell of a backup. He was a 27 year old KHL UFA that had never played in the US when Sakic signed him

edit: 13th overall goaltender in sv% this year.

fermun fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jun 3, 2022

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/frank_seravalli/status/1532546378924179457
from the Landeskog hit?

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Kassian a total rear end in a top hat, can't do that poo poo from the loving bench. Byram shouldn't have gotten a penalty

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Last time I recall that sort of thing happening was Bertuzzi on Calvert a few years ago, resulted in a 2 game suspension for Bertuzzi

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
risky time to try to put your glove back on, mike smith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Love the Frankie chants

edit: and the WE WANT THE CUP!