Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Me watching Colorado/Edmonton score/allow 5 goals in the first period

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

edit: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Flames fans watching the Oilers get hosed over by a challenge

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Pretty crazy that the top 3 only went 6 games

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado scores on the powerplay they were given after being gifted a goal

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003

aejix posted:

Hopefully this gets tied 13-13 late in the third then inexplicably goes 5OT before Mike Smith shoots it into his own net
Play would be whistled dead, you're not allowed to play the puck from the bench.

Unless you're Ryan Clowe.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
I'm so happy.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003

Albino Squirrel posted:

Tonight I decided to make myself a Pinky Gonzalez, which is a mai tai with the rum subbed out for tequila, and hooooooo boooooyyyyy does it ever blend weird with this game
Mike Smith account spotted

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003

triple sulk posted:

17.3% of the way to tying the record
This series could be a sweep and these two teams could still set the record jesus christ

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
14 goals. I am pleased.

edit:

14 GOALS

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003

DrunkPanda posted:

MORE GOALS! MORE GOALS THAN THE WCF GAME GIVE ME :siren:
Vasilevsky and Shesterkin vs One-Eyed Upper Body Injury Kuemper and Lol Mike Smith, c’mon

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Fun period. Two strong hockey teams playing their system as opposed to yesterday's madness.

(granted, madness is Edmonton's system...)

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
I should watch this on CBC.

*flashbacks of CBC's 720p video player crashing every 10 minutes*

Actually let's do ESPN.

*ESPN's audio makes everyone sound like that little demon from The House of the Dead 2*

I should listen to music while watching on mute.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Well that's an interesting sequence of events.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
If the Rangers keep up this level of play, New York v Colorado (or hell, Edmonton lol) could be a fun final.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Tampa looks like the team that just closed out a game 7 a few days ago and the Rangers have been waiting after sweeping the Panthers.

Also it's wild that New York somehow has home ice advantage this series.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003

DrunkPanda posted:

Really? No penalty for that retaliation? wtf
I mean he didn't really retaliate that much. Landeskog was down and he went to attack him but didn't do anything. Kassian just went down and got ready to beat him then didn't, either because Landeskog was audibly in pain or the ref told him to stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Not cheering for Edmonton by any extent, but it looked like Smith was pushed into his net by a Colorado stick, no way should that stand.