Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

My God, it's full of cat pictures!

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Sleepy hollow was pretty boss. Definitely rent a kayak.

As a former resident of St. Johns, I'm looking forward to your writeup about it. We went there once or twice in the late 80s, but since we lived so close we never stayed there overnight and my memories of the place are a bit dim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

My God, it's full of cat pictures!

Glad to hear that Sleepy Hollow was a good experience. It's been over 30 years since I lived in St. Johns, and five years since I last went up there, passing through on my way to the UP. Good cider at Uncle John's and Phillips Orchards a few miles north of town; I'd recommend them to people in the area.