Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I am going camping next week, 2 nights at the Old 131 campground on the Manistee River just nw of Manton.

I also have 2 nights planned in the UP at the Trout Lake campground in Trout Lake, conveniently located on the shores of, you guessed it ... Carp Lake.

Neither of these are state parks but they are camping, sort of. In Michigan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Which Trout Lake?

I know it’s old hat to bitch about unoriginal names of lakes, but it remains to be said that there are too many places named Deer Lake here.

We just did Ludington State Park for the fourth, which was really cool, but finding the time to write it up has been really tough. Do i regret signing up for way-too-long, high effort posts only? Time will tell.

Northwest of Ozark on the 123. I was mistaken though, i would have sworn that the maps had the lake at the campground labeled Carp Lake, but it is Trout Lake after all. So it's the Trout Lake township campground in the township of Trout Lake on Trout Lake. There are no trout afaik

titties
May 10, 2012

Earlier this month on the Manistee we had a raccoon stroll up, climb on a table 8 feet away, steal a bag of hot dog buns, and slowly back away while maintaining eye contact like a real gangster