Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Oh yeah, we saw this poster at N Higgins.

And it’s everything I’ve ever wanted. It lists each park, rec area, and non-park rustic state campground, shows them all on the map, and also has a big rear end grid showing what activities and amenities are available at each of them. I can’t find this thing online, and according to the dude at the Michigan Welcome Center in Clare, they don’t print em anymore.

I seriously thought about taking this, but my conscience is too pure to deprive others of this information. If you know anyone who works for the DNR, send me their info. This poster is everything the entire thread is getting at, and I’d love to have one on my wall.

Yes, I am a dork.

I'm good friends with a guy who's high up in the MI DNR. Just texted him to see if he knew, but presumably any local DNR office should have copies. You could also reach out to the parks and recreation division and inquire with them.

Edit: they're moving away from paper maps so I definitely would suggest hitting a local office or contacting the parks and rec division to see if anyone has a copy before they're all tossed if they aren't already.

charliebravo77 fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Feb 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU