Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007

Bel Shazar posted:

You could probably limit that to white men.

Tell me you've never opened a history book or stepped outside the US without telling me you've never opened a history book or stepped outside the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

i dunno, the narrative about the rare good guy with a gun stopping a mass shooting is getting way less traction than the outrage over the uvalde cops, a hundred trained armed professionals who took well over an hour to stop a single shooter

Sure, but the fact that a hundred cops did literally gently caress all even when a bunch of kids were being shot up is going to make a lot of people think that they need a gun, given that calling the cops is apparently pointless.