Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Szyznyk posted:

Stupid rear end Harry Potter has completely ruined the concept of wizards. However, I will still continue to put a Bugle on my cat’s head and say “You’re a wizard, ‘arry.”

The Harry Potter thing really bugged me because I was a weird nerd child who read all of Terry Pratchett's stuff and I knew how good books about A Magical School could be.
Yes, of course I was exceedingly popular with nerd and non-nerd alike,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I remember being eight years old and spending many happy hours drawing population density maps and alphabets and currency systems for a series of imaginary planets.
Would any of you like to guess how successful my career has been and exactly how many days it took me to crash out of university?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I ate american chocolate once and it tasted like sour milk and sugary vomit. Was I just really unlucky or is american chocolate uniquely terrible?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

BigHead posted:

Medications you're on.

This question's going to get complicated as the average goon age wobbles ever higher.