Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
My coworkers husband took a new job and he's traveling to Finland for training. He ate some chocolate from there, he said he'd save some for her but joked she wouldn't be able to taste it due to covid and proceeded to eat all the chocolate over FaceTime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I was at an airport looking for a snack and the cashier told me about how they changed the recipe for Reese's Pieces and that the taste had changed drastically for the worse. I think she was onto something

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I was offered ivermectin again by a lady in my office. It wasn't apple flavored, so I declined.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Being an explosive ejaculator of cum has always delighted my past lovers. Copious volumes of cum is a sight to behold when shot in ropes, not dribbling out the tip.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

yeah i mega cum loud too

Like vocally or quite literally the action of ejaculating is an audible fffpppppptt?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

YeahTubaMike posted:

I don't consider myself easily squickable but there's something viscerally gross about the word "cummies" that I can't quite explain

I think a lot of people cheat by typing it more than saying it outloud

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I will be reunited with my foreskin in heaven, but I was a child when it was taken from me so maybe I'll put it on a necklace or something

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Seems a bit chewie, like ordering calamari in Missouri

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
You put a peepee tepee when you change their diaper because the air always makes them piss

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Someone told that doctor measure once, cut twice!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
You think nooner read the brochure before signing up? lmao

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Maybe That's what drove Anakin crazy in the Star wars movies. Probably had fuckin' sand in his foreskin still.

Pet peeves

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
People who got sand in their craw sure do rub me the wrong way

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
When people don't enunciate or elaborate ^^^^^^

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Being called defensive when I'm really just more argumentative

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
My grandpa would call em spear grasses, fogging out an indoor bathroom with piss stink is one thing, but pissing outside and someone is downwind and notices the smell of urine? It's got some legs

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I eat asparagus raw and uncooked. Slap some in a Pringles can you didn't cum down the barrel of then you got a treat at your leisure. The aroma of raw asparagus is a more profound bouquet of smells

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
It wasn't smelly but I farted very loud during a dramatic and silent part of Contact in the movie theatre.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I think you mean intoxicating

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
The scene in Bio-Dome with Pauly Shore and Stephen Baldwin was always a classic smelly fart scene of friendship.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Snoop Dogg at Lollapalooza when it used to travel used to travel around

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I really wanted to see Bush and Veruca Salt when I was in 5th grade. I even clipped the ad out of the paper, but my parents wouldn't buy me tickets.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I chipped my left front tooth in elementary school when I decided it was a good idea to stick my foot into the spoke of my bicycle while flying down a hilly road towards my house. I fling myself over my handlebars face first into the cement.

When I got braces in middle school they pulled it down and sanded it flat across.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I played a Nickelback greatest hits playlist while working yesterday. Good 4 or 5 songs