Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
there's at least one canonical Eldar weirdo who thinks Orks are the perfect life-form and their own kind pale by comparison, an individual being on good terms with humans isn't that big a deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
older lore was significantly more relaxed re: the possibility of cooperation with orks, with them cropping up fairly frequently as mercenaries and the like

it's a little incongruous with the whole "if a single ork ever dies on your planet, their death spores mean the planet is just going to have orks forever" thing, with all that implies for the locals, but honestly it beats "genocide is the correct answer, actually" and i'd lean into it if i were writing a 40k ttrpg campaign or something

Tuxedo Catfish fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Apr 18, 2024