Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Anyone getting lag/slowdowns seemingly at random? The game ran fine for the first three acts (and before the latest patch), but now I'll get long periods of lag just from leveling up, going through the inventory and combat, and I'm really not sure what the fix is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

I'm glad I was able to finish the game before the inevitable Ancient Plasma Gun fix, Pascal is able to more or less solo all of Act 4 and 5 with it

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Yeah, 40k has horniness, you just have to look for it. The Eisenhorn/Ravenor novels I read a decade ago I remember being almost soap opera horny in the Inquisitors' retinues, and I know there was one particular character, a redheaded acrobat, who never appeared on the page without being described as "voluptuous"

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

JamMasterJim posted:

Apparently, quite a few of the lined they did voice work for did not pass the mustard for Games Workshop so they were cut.
CohCarnage was supposed to voice the Comissar for example

That would've immediately made me side with the snake monster

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

A lot of the events that occur after constructing an upgrade will make you travel to the planet to handle things "in person"

I played the game when it first came out, and I remeber all the events you had to go in person for just causing your colonies to get unremovable giant maluses. I liked the little narratives each colony had for building things, but actually visiting never turned out well

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Nessus posted:

I just want to have a nice parade for after Abelard I cut down the planet's enemy, is that so wrong, Cyrahzax

If anything, Abelard should get more parades

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Cassia and then pre-combat rebalance plasma tornado Pasqual were my MVPs, with sniper Yrliet as a distant third

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Warmachine posted:

Yrliet exists, and is IMO one of the best romance options in games in general and not because I'm not just ace/aro biased but because you get so much cool lore from it.

Cassia is a close second for "what if someone actually formed all their interpersonal expectations from reading Victorian Romance books?"

I like Jae a lot too, especially if you bring her to Commoragh and get the background of her life there. And that’s not even mentioning the alien bear she gives you