Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
Haven't touched the game in a while, did any of the patches lower the threshold for alignments or whatever they were called? I recall folks saying that you'd basically have to slam every single [Iconoclast] choice at every turn if you wanted to hit the thresholds for unique scenes, back at launch?

I'd rather have a bit more leeway to be a bit of a dickbag (or a good guy, as the case may be) while still maxing out my preferred choice for the endgame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
Oh, that's great news. Thanks!