Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
If you are enjoying 3 Officers feeding Argenta and/or Cassia actions/buffs as a playstyle, which merchant factions should you be increasing reputation?

I am only level 16 and have mostly used Argenta with the Lasgun to one round and very occasionally two round encounters on Daring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?

deep dish peat moss posted:

Also they (sort of) fixed Pasqal's plasma spam at some point - now you get a hard cutoff after like 8ish attacks even if you still have AP and an officer heroic action used on him. It's still extremely good though.

Pretty sure the limit is 11 for anyone.

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Isn't Inspire broken and not actually working? Or did a recent hotfix come through?

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
What are some good ways to debuff armor on enemies and/or gain armor penetration? Preferably from characters like Pascal and Cassia. Only in chapter 2, but this Heavy Stubber from Kasballica looks amazing on Argenta except for the low bass damage and lack of armor pen.

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Can some people post the order of colony projects they implemented on their planets? And maybe include some reasoning or what they might have done differently? I am still in act 2 but I am leaving them alone after like 3 because I don't know requirements for higher levels projects and what interactions between worlds will affect which projects will be available later. Also unsure what faction rep rewards are more important than others since these also gate projects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Isn't Yrliet required if you didn't kill her?