Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
Whats the quality of the game like after Act 3? Act 3 has been both complicated and messy - despite really liking the contrast between the coronation and triumph to oops you're getting sliced up by a horrible space elf. I'm on the last arena fight and wondering if I should just wait it out for the content after this as the state of Act 3 is not a good sign..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
I found that all my void trophies were going to my inventory, not the cargo section so maybe you have some void trophies lying around to give the naval guy.

I'll probably take a break from the game given how bad my act 3 worked out - but it's a good game, I'm just not up for that specific example of owlcat magic.

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
Illiterate AND militarist you say

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
Cassia's written as a horrible sneering upper class monster and I think that along with her romance and her place as a noble mutant make her a very fun character.

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023

Aramoro posted:

Am I doing something wrong in Act 4, a bunch of things just seem to be a planet encounter, kill some dudes just off the shuttle and that's it. The locations are not showing as explored but there doesn't seem to be anything else to do there.

Having a similar experience myself. Having spent 20 hours in act 1 it's apparent that content is front loaded. I'm looking forward to finishing the game and wrapping up various storylines but I have to motivate myself to get back into. Very little sense of progression in the mechanics of the game now.

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
Which boys can you date from the crew? I'm on chapter 5 an really really feeling like getting to the end of this is a slog.

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
I beat it this evening and honestly I'd wait on it still.

It's really great in it's best moments but having done all the exploring in act 2 I felt pretty much on rails beyond that point.

Had some show stopping bugs in act 3 that detracted from what I thought was otherwise a cool setup.

It'll eventually be a really great game, but that'll probably with or after the first dlc release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
I think the fix on that one would be able to get some kind of terrified expo dump from tervantias, once you have him on the ropes or whatever.