Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

echinopsis posted:

hey asking for a friend but if you start writing a story and you don’t plan for it to be erotica but then erotic elements slip in do you still have to publish it under a stupid name like jeffrey beamshorts

if you read books that were not erotica, you might discover that regular books have sex scenes too

just dont be weird about it, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

MrQueasy posted:

The vibe in these threads has been “posting your Weekend Ws” for a while I feel.

but I’m cool commiserating over some weekend Ls, too.

weekend Ws: got some work done on my project car. cleaned up around the house a little bit. caught up a little on tv

weekend Ls: sat around with bad brain a bit more than i prefer. neighbors are being loud and boisterous, which introvert brain wants to scurry away from. a date that i was trying to arrange ended up falling through, but it was kind of last minute so im not going to read anything into it

overall pretty good :unsmith: