Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
Ladies, Gentlemen, children of all ages - it gives me great pleasure to announce the official opening of ... THE WEEKEND

I fuckin love four day work weeks, having monday off just makes the week fly by. So fuckin great.

For me, this weekend is about the kids mostly. Probably gonna spend sunday watching a sport or two with friends, normally I am not a sport guy but apparently basketball is having an important thing so i gotta watch it I guess. Gonna see if i can't get SOME of the stove parts fully painted tho, at least the ones i have primed.

So whatchy'all up to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Silver Alicorn posted:

my weekend starts in 30 minutes. taking a couple extra days off. gonna go into the desert and burn something.

remember to wear sunscreen or you'll end up burning two things.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Shaggar posted:

its the weekend and im going to play some video games and drink a bunch of coffee and maybe if it stops raining i'll go for a walk or something

whatcha playin there shags

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

echinopsis posted:

I love the wwweekend

saaaaaaaaaaaaame

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

ah well. time the start the weekend off... with a nap

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

if its not too much trouble, i'd like to see a cowboy and a bear sitting around having some beers together

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

kinda tidied up & reorged my lil home office corner. had some Good Family Times yesterday, so that was real nice.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Silver Alicorn posted:

I composed a lil music fragment which I dunno where to go with but it's the first time I've composed anything in ages so it's worth at least a little self praise

that rules. I write sometimes and honestly it's just "take this lil nugget and stash it somewhere and you might use it someday" and eventually (i hope) there'll be enough to make a book out of. I assume music is the same but idk

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

weekend status: eat poo poo, boston

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Friends, I'm sorry but the weekend is over. It brings me no pleasure to say so, but its just the way it is on this bitch of an earth.

So we got five days to the next one, but that's ok. Five days isn't that long - you can absolutely make it. This weekend was good, and the next one's gonna be even better, i just know it. So hang in there.