Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
can you please use a non insane date format for the next weekend thread. may i suggest iso8601. this post timestamped

code:
2022-06-04T01:47:45.783Z

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Beeftweeter posted:

my wife is bored, she is a MFA and will draw whatever yospos requests. go?

a 6 digit time based one time password please. i’ll need a new one every 30 seconds

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

thanks

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

rotor posted:

that rules. I write sometimes and honestly it's just "take this lil nugget and stash it somewhere and you might use it someday" and eventually (i hope) there'll be enough to make a book out of. I assume music is the same but idk

i caught the end of an interview with brian eno on red bull tv and he said he has 2800 unreleased tunes. he puts them all into an itunes library and plays it on shuffle sometimes, he said he’s often stunned at things he’s made and didn’t hear it in the same way at the time he made it. He made an interesting point about the different perspectives of the creator and consumer and how switching between those two modes was really useful for his creative process. pretty interesting take i thought